Day 3

It was now day three of planning, Keigo had asked you to go out for dinner and of course you agreed.

He was honestly nervous and worried if he were to get caught or if you were stronger than him, biting his nail nervously he paced back and fourth in his living room.

Soon he heard a ping from his phone, he quickly checked his phone for any messages from you.

Once he checked who he is a little bit of him was scared about something but didn't know what, looking at his phone it was from you.

"I'm almost there!" You texted him

He bit his bottom lip a little knowing that you were officially going to be his, as he put his phone in his jacket pocket he headed out the door.

You quickly sprayed some perfume on and grabbed your purse as you quickly walked out the door, Aizawa had a mission to do so he wouldn't be in the apartment for a couple of days.

Making your way to the restaurant you looked up and saw Keigo, walking closer you quickly pulled him into a hug.

"Hey Keigo!" You smiled from ear to ear.

"Well hey there kid." He hugged you back.

"Did I keep you waiting long?" You tilted your head while looking at him.

"No, I actually just got here not too long ago." He said taking his hands out of his pockets.

"Oh well that's good, let's head inside." You said grabbing his arm pulling him slightly towards the restaurant.

While you were pulling Keigo inside you didn't notice that Keigo had nodded his head at someone, "Reservation for two please." Keigo said to the waitress.

"Right this way." She smiled guiding you two at a table, as you both sat down she had brought you the menus and left.

As you were looking for your meal you had noticed Keigo shaking his leg up and down quickly, "Hey are you okay?" You asked looking up from the menu.

"Hm? Oh yeah why?" He said still shaking his leg, "It's just you keep shaking your leg." You gave him a slightly sad smile.

"Oh sorry." He said as he stopped and smiled, once looking at the menu for a good amount of time you had ordered your food.

It wasn't long till it had arrived to y'all's table, you both thanked the waitress and began to eat.

"So how were you the past couple of days?" Keigo asked looking at you still faced towards his food.

"Oh I forgot to tell you I found cameras in the apartment, it's been a weird couple of days but how about you?" You said remembering as you found the cameras.

As you mentioned the cameras he jerked his head up, "Camreas?" He said acting clueless.

"Yeah some weirdo must of came into the apartment and set those up, probably was gonna spy on Aizawa." You sighed as you finished chewing your food.

"Oh." Was the only thing he could say, he was afraid he would say something suspicious to make him seem like that weirdo.

"By the way, I saw you in a ally somewhere what's that about?" You said remembering.

Keigo's eyes had widen but you couldn't see it since you were facing your food, a little bit of sweat was rolling down his forehead now.

He quickly wiped it away and chuckled nervously, "Yeah um I was taking care of a thief." He smiled.

You being the clueless person you were believed him, "I mean it kinda makes sense but what's with the rope?" You wanted to ask but decided to keep quiet.

Soon enough you both finished your meals and paid, after debating where to go next you both decided on Aizawa's and yours apartment.

As you opened the door and stepped inside something in you told yourself to turn around and run out the door.

You weren't very sure what your gut was telling you but you processed to continue into the big apartment.

"Make yourself at home." You sighed taking off your heels and putting your keys away.

Keigo gulped a little as he had spotted Dabi in the dark hallway, he was worried you'd see him so he was being careful.

Luckily for him he had sat on the couch rubbing your temples, "Hey can you get me a glass of water?" You asked as you relaxed closing your eyes.

He only nodded (dumb bird we have our eyes close)and went into the kitchen, he grabbed a glass from the cabinet then began to fill it.

Once it was near the top he quickly pulled out a small white pill, he dropped it into the water and watched it dissolve.

He went back towards you and handed it to you, without you noticing you quickly chugged down the whole glass.

Keigo kept his eyes on you to see if anything would happen, he watched as you slowly opened your eyes and spoke.

"Why am I so dizzy?" You began to slowly start to stand up only to quickly fall but caught yourself.

You looked up at Keigo as he mouthed out a sorry, you then turned towards the hallway and someone who was oddly familiar.

"What the fuck..." Was the last thing you said as you dropped to the floor, your eyes became heavy but you pushed yourself to open them.

Looking up you saw the tall figure you had bumped into, you narrowed your eyes brows wondering how he got into the apartment.

"Dumbass, you should've put in more pills, she'd be out like a light right now!" Dabi said as he smacked the back of Keigo's head.

"Ow! Will you just shut up! Right now is not the time!" Keigo said rubbing the spot Dabi had hitted.

The two of them arguing was the only thing you heard as you passed out of the ground.

A/n: aCk- this is probably shitty but i made this literally at 3 am