Part 1

A girl in her seventeen is sleeping😴& hugging her teddy. Suddenly she feels like someone calling for her. She wakes up & see around if any one there. But no one there.

 But no one there

Girl: oh god. You stupid Nandu. Yes the girl is nandu only.What are you seeing👀? You going to become mad one day.

Why i feeling like someone calling me?

It's always happens after my seventeen birthday

It's always happens after my seventeen birthday. In a week i am going to become 18 years. Anyway i have to get ready for College.

Otherwise mother india will kill me with her glare only. Oh Nandu go go get ready.

She run towards bathroom for freshen up. She got ready left to downstairs.

 She got ready left to downstairs

Nandu: Good morning mama, papa.

Nandu's ma& pa: good morning baby.

Nandu's ma: come baby. Have a breakfast.

Nandu have her breakfast. Say goodbye to her parents. She left towards her college in her car🚗.

She reached college. Left towards her class room. She reach her classroom. She saw her friends with their boyfriends sitting on middle bench.

Nandu: Good morning muku, Alu, navu cabu bhai, dhru bhai& abhi bhai.

Every one: good morning Nandu.

Nandu: Today is mr.sharma class. How i am going to survive? He is going to fry us with his lecture.

Muku: yes Nandu. We are so dead.

Cabir: shall we make him run from this class?

Abhi: No cabir. Yesterday only we got caught. If we again do prank, principal definitely suspend us.

Dhurv: yes buddy is correct. Cabir you have to do pranks with out getting caught.

Nandu:bhai. What we do ..( Her sentence cut as prof enter the class room)

Prof: Today we going...(He starts his lecture)

Nandu & his friends hearing his lecture with bore look. It's not like they are average students. They are in top 10 students in ranking list. It's the reason they didn't get punishment for their pranks. They are from rich families including Nandu. But they never use their richness to bully fellow students. They are not like to hear lectures because it makes them boring.

Screen freeze on nandu& her friends boring look.

Next part: Mystery