32 Rando Questianyas

1.) Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
-I don't believe that a monster will magically jump out, so no. But sometimes yes becaues my sister wants it closed.

2.) Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
-Ummm honey. Lemme tell you some advice. If there are F R E E shit. Take it. So OF COURSE I take the shampoo and conditioner. But I especially love the show caps. I feel like a lunch lady. Those are beast.

3.) Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
- I honestly just throw the blanket on me. Sometimes when my mom gives me a new blanket and it is folded, I don't unravel it bc I am too lazy. I mean lets be real.

4.) Have you ever stolen a street sign?
- What. Is this-wha- um- no?

5.) Do you cut out coupons and then never use them?
- I am 3. I don't shop. I leave that to my mommy.

6.) Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
HELL NO. BEE'S SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF ME. FUCK NO! GOD THEY AJJSSH EWEWE JUST THINKING ABOUT THEM NONONONON. BEAR BEAR PLS NO BEE'S

7.)Do you always smile for pictures?
- No bc I have braces and I look ugly. Wait, HAHA nvm I don't smile period because I could prolly kill a human being if I smile.

8.) Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
- Naw. I just stare at the person in front of me and walk in their foot steps. Like I legit stare at their feet and put my exact foot where theirs was. I am really ugh

9.) Have you ever peed in the woods?
No. But I have watched a dude pee in the woods in 5th grade. And it was snowing so you could see the yellow. JAHSJ it was so nasty.

10.) Do you still watch cartoons?
-TV are for the weak. YouTube is my TV. The Cube is my cartoons okay?

11.) Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
-Under my bed bc I am too lazy to go out side and dig a fucking hole to stuff my treasure. BUT I would love to make a map for the person who wants to find it and lead them to a rando destination when the treasure has been under my bed the whole time. :^) HAAHAH that would be funny.

12.) What do you drink with dinner?
-Lemonade. Lunch and dinner. I refuse to drink anything else.

13.) What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
-It depends. If I get the frozen chicken nuggets from Costco and have to cook it in my oven, I eat it with plain ketchup. But if i get chicken nuggets from Mc Donalds, I dip them in the sweet and sour sauce. That is LYFE.

14.) What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
- Austin Powers. He makes my day.

15.) Were you ever a girl scout?
-NO! OMFG THEY ANNOY ME. They come up to our door to sell cookies. I look through the peep hole and when I see that sash and hat, I walk back up to my room. I DONT WANT YOUR FUCKING COOKIES BYE!

16.) Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
-No. I mean if they payyyy. I AM JOKING! GUYS DON'T EVER SEND NOODS TO ANYONE BECAUSE THAT IS REALLY BAAD. SAVE YOUR BODY PARTS FOR YOU OFFICIAL LOVER.

17.) Can you change the oil on your car?
-Ummmm this is irrelevant.

18.) Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
-Negative

19.) Afraid of heights?
-A little. I am not as scared where I have to grip tight on something if I am at the rooftop of a really high building. I really really want to jump off a building.

20.) Do you sing in the car?
- I wish I could. My mom listens to audible and when we have the radio on she turns it so you legit have to shove your ear on the speaker to hear little mumbles. So that is a no. :( FEEL BAD FOR ME

21.) Is Christmas stressful?
- I don't do shit. My mom buys, wraps, and cooks. I just exist and "help"

22.) Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid.
- I am a weird child... I wanted to be a Hair stylist, actress, and I one of those Disney Channel people who make the Disney Mickey with the wand.
"Hi I am Ellie from Jessie and your watching Disney channel."
*Makes blue Mickey with wand*
"Bee boo be doo"
*SMILES*

23.) Do you believe in ghosts?
-Nope. I will never believe it no matter how many TV shows, movies, and stories explain them.

24.) The first concert you ever went to.
-Hannah Montana.

25.) Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
- TARGET! I LIVE THERE. IT HAS EVERYTHING I NEED

26.) Nike or Adidas?
- Frick I don't know what the second one is. Is that like a shirt? *Ya. A shirt* I guess I'll have to go with Nike?

27.) Can you curl your tongue?
-Into a hotdoge. I DISLIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE MAKE THEIR TOUNGE INTO A CLOVER. EWEWWEWEW IT GROSSES ME OUT.

28.) Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yea. When my cousin got proposed too. It was at Christmas 2 years ago. We were all opening gifts and her boyfriend gave her a gift with random shit in it and at the bottom was the ring. The moment he got on his knee I started to tear up. I am so happy for her <3

29.) The last concert you saw?
Hannah Montana...... :(

30.) Can you swim well?
-WELL. Not good. If there was a tsunami or a flood I would be the first to die. I can't last more than 5 minutes of swimming without having to rest.

31.) Can you knit of crochet?
- No. Isn't crochet a game with a mallet looking stick and a ball? HOW TO CROCHET. YouTube halp me.

32.) Are you a dog person or a cat person
- Here's the thing. I love both, but I am so scared of animals. I say I want a dog, but if i got one and it loves me and follows me everywhere, I would sprint around my house running away from it. And the dog would prolly think I am playing with him. I think cats are cool. I mean Graser has some so they must be kool. I just don't like the claws and cat litter and fish and scariness in them.
They are demons in a tiny body

PEACE! <3