| ten |

HER eyes widened as she was now trapped inside of Bokuto's arms. Bokuto was in a panic, she obviously could see that. But why the hell did he have to bring her into it? And most of all ask her to be his fake girlfriend? She'd much rather be the real thing- but she doesn't hold any feelings for him at all.

"No," she says, pushing his chest away. "Why are you even asking me anyways? Whatever problem you have with Kae-Chan is your business. I don't want to get sucked into any of it Bokuto, you can always ask Keiji for help too."

"B-but I really need you! It has to be you!" Bokuto exclaimed as he fumbled with his words. Turning away from the poor second year, he slams his head on the nearest desk letting out a scream. "Ow! I shouldn't have done that! But please Y/n-San! I'm begging you! I'll do anything and I mean anything. Maybe it'll even make pretty onigiri jealous! I don't even know him but just maybe it will!"

Y/n stared at him in shock, pretty onigiri was quite obvious to figure out. Plus, Bokuto has been Akaashi's best friend since their high school days. Was Bokuto really that oblivious? Sighing, she shakes her head with an unamused expression. "Again, no. Why would it have to be me anyways? Are you trying to ruin my friendship with Kae-Chan? If you are then I'll have to call Akaashi to calm you down."

"I'm not a wild animal!" Bokuto says, slapping his hands against the desk. "And it has to be you because you're the one I went on a date with! Plus, you're her best friend! I just need to get her jealous Y/n-San, didn't you say Akaashi told you all about it? It hurt like hell when she just broke up with me.. haven't you ever loved someone so much that it hurts? And you'd do anything to get them back? I never even got a proper explanation.." his voice slowly fades off, he was going crazy over a girl who had hurt him. Was he too obsessed? Wasn't this unhealthy? He knew he needed to move on, but he just couldn't. At the same time, it didn't feel right. He didn't feel complete at all.

And Y/n knew this all too well.

"If I'm going to be your fake girlfriend, you need to pay me as much as that date costed ya. I'm going to have to quit my job for this just to help you. If you won't agree, then my answer is still no."

"R-really!?" Bokuto exclaims, his head perking up from the ground like a child when they hear the bell. Did he hear that correctly? Did she really agree to his stupid idea?

She rolled her eyes with a slight nod. "Yeah, just as long as you pay me I'll do it. I'll have a lot of explaining to do to Kae-Chan now thanks to you.."

Bokuto beamed at her, his frown no longer existing as a huge grin replaces it in a flash. He wipes the small tears that escape and cries. "Y/n-Chan! Y-you're the best thank you so much! I'll definitely get onirigi guy to like you!"

'I doubt it, unlike you I'm trying to move on instead of coming up with such a plan.. but here I am.'

"Just stop crying we're already late for class," Y/n sighed as she dragged him out the door.

Bokuto sniffled as he wiped off his snot with the sleeve of his hoodie. This was great news for Bokuto, now all he had to do was get Kaede jealous! That, he still had planing to do. Would he have to kiss Y/n in public? Holding hands and a few pecks on the cheek he was totally fine with, but what about the lips? The only girl he's ever kissed was Kaede after all.

OOF! Again!

[ cause yeah ]

"Ouch!" Y/n exclaimed as her head bumps into someone's chest. She let go of Bokuto's wrist as she falls backwards onto her butt, a few grumps escaping her lips as she does. She looks up to scold at the guy who pushed her down, but surprisingly it was someone she knew.

"Kuroo? Why the hell are you here?" she questions, trying to regain her balance after her fall.

Kuroo rose an eyebrow, his eyes immediately noticed Bokuto behind you with a clueless face. "Looking for you actually, sensei sent me out to find you. But turns out you were with.. Bokuto? Wait, why're you with Bokuto?"

"Kurobro? You know Y/n?" Bokuto asks in confusion. He looks over at his friend, then Y/n, then back to Kuroo trying to connect the dots. "I thought only Akaashi knew Y/n?"

"Well," he says, scratching the back of his neck nervously. Yet, he still earned an awful, dirty glare from the girl on the floor. "Y/n is the student I tutor, our class is combined with both third and second years you know."

Bokuto was still confused. "Then why didn't you tell me sooner?"

Kuroo laughed nervously he shrugged. Y/n helped herself up, answering Bokuto's question instead. Her eyes softened as she spoke, her lips curving into a bitter smile. "No reason."

Yeah, that was all.

Boys are idiots, they really are. But in Y/n's world, Akaashi Keiji was the stupidest of all.

A/n
IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THE BACK STORIES IVE HAD THEM PLANNED SINCE THE BEGINNING