| seventeen |

Y/n doesn't understand how she suddenly ended up in the Miya twin's apartment, surrounded by her tipsy, new friends who were drinking their asses off. With everyone gathered in the living room after dinner and chatting, Bokuto comes up with an idea to play truth or drink. Sadly for her, not all of them are able to hold down their alcohol. She sits beside Aikawa on the two person couch, their thighs brushing against each other slightly.

"Sorry," Y/n mumbled, attempting to scoot away. "There isn't much room."

"It's alright," Aikawa replies, trying to make room for the both of them. "I can sit on the floor actually, that way we can have more space?"

"No you don't have to!" Y/n quickly says, shaking her hands in denial. "It's Osamu's fault for giving us such small space." she spoke clearly enough for the gray haired twin to hear. Osamu refused to grab more seats for the group, such a lazy move from him.

Osamu glances over and shrugs when he's heard his name. "Sorry, didn't feel like it." Of course that was a lie, his intention was to sit next to her. "Anyways, how is Bokuto already passed out?"

Akaashi, who's today's— actually, everyday's victim, has his head lying on his shoulder with drool slowly dripping down his mouth. "He's had a few rough days as you can see." Akaashi sighs, looking up from the glowing screen held in his hand. "Y/n, has he told you anything about Kazuna?"

Y/n quickly shakes her head. The night from a few days ago occur in her head, though of course she can't tell Akaashi any of that. "Bokuto is, well.. he's healing." she reassures him. "I know this whole rel- our relationship seems very sudden to you but we're working it out. That date we set up worked really well, Bokuto's a great guy." Her hands settle on her lap, her foot tapping anxiously on the ground. Akaashi has probably figured out this unprepared plan they had, after all he owns more than one brain cell.

"Why do you ask Keiji?" she questions him. "If you're worried about Kaede she's fine. She's working on her studies at the moment, had a burnout last week so she's trying to catch up."

Akaashi nods his head, though he's sure she's lied somewhere when she spoke. He isn't her childhood friend for nothing. "Hopefully that works out for her." he says, returning his focus onto his phone. "I'm just worried for Bokuto, and you of course. He's quite a handful."

"Not really," Y/n responds, a sigh escaping her own lips. "Bokuto sure is chaotic and child like at times I suppose. But, he's got self control. He knows when to get serious or to be playful. I like that about him very much. Not too boring nor too draining for me."

Despite getting to meet him just a few days ago, she's gotten to spend quite a lot of time with him. Okay, maybe not as much as she had hoped for to settle the plan out. But she's observed him from afar and near. The way he stands out no matter where he is in the crowd, how his spiky hair deflates when he's down, or how his ego is easily increased whenever he hears a praise. She admires the features Bokuto owns.

Aikawa smiles in awe when she finishes her small ramble about her (fake) boyfriend. As her upperclassmen, it was her job to guide her through this journey called love. "That's so cute Y/n," she gushes, clutching her hand to her heart. "Bokuto's very lucky to have you. If I were him, I would never let you go."

The brunette girl smiles at her gently, her eyes are glimmering and her touch is soft when she makes contact with her shoulder. Y/n swears to god she might just want to one up Bokuto for her other upperclassman. It wasn't the first time she's complimented or flustered her, there were of course similar moments like this in the past. She had to admit, Aikawa had made class a bit more exciting.