"I'm sorry but you kind of were." She said with a light chuckle. "Like, I was talking to you and all of a sudden you were gone. I looked for you and the next thing I see a pissed off girl and you recovering from laughter." She put an emphasis on the word laughter. "Lis, laughter. You never laugh, especially not with people other than me, and after everything, you just brushed it off, like nothing happened."
The memories of the prior day flooded back and Lisa let out a light chuckle. She looked at Jisoo and she was just surprised. "I'm so confused right now, you don't even know." She laughed.

"Do you know Jennie?" She simply asked. "Jennie Kim?" She added to help his memory. She sighed and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Damn, who doesn't know Jennie?" She chuckled, again. It was true, she was near perfect that girl. She had the perfect grades and a large posse of trustworthy friends, she was very pretty too. From what Lisa had heard, she was sweet as hell though and very innocent too. But other than that, she didn't really know much about the girl. Lisa softly laughed at the thought of how they were so opposite from each other.

"Well, she walked past us while you were talking about...God knows what." She simply said. Jisoo just rolled her eyes as Lisa went on. "She was kind of talking in herself and I found it pretty amusing when I found out that she was practicing asking some 'Chahee' out on a date." She air quoted the Chahee part, chuckled and went on. "Since everybody's always praising her, I wanted to see for myself what was so great." She saw Jisoo's face turning to worried and quickly clarified herself.

"Look, I tried to be nice, but at one point I had to choose between giving advice and being nice, or just being my annoying as self. So yeah.." She ended her little story and took her drink back over to Jisoo's couch, not even waiting for what he had to say about it. She followed her again and sat on the couch.

"Okay then..." She said. "Well, whatever. But you should try not to piss of innocent people yeah?" She joked. Lisa just slowly nodded. Look, she could have been nice but what would have come after that? Her admiring the girl's gorgeous brown eyes? Them becoming friends? Them becoming absolute besties that would do anything for eachother? Nah, Lisa wasn't with it. She didn't need a friend, what the hell? Although, she could have been a little bit nicer towards the girl, and maybe, just maybe, she could have been a bit less offensive. But anyways, there was nothing she could change now, so yeah.
A lot of Friends episodes later, Jisoo got a little sick of it and the afternoon was ending.

"Lisa." She whined. Lisa just kept scrolling through her Tumblr dashboard and he got no reaction.

"Lisaaaaa." She whined again, longer and more annoying this time. Still nothing. She smirked, knowing what to do.

"Oh Pranpriyaaaaa." She half singed while poking Lisa in the side. She didn't gain much except from a glare from Lisa. Which was surprising because Lisa hated when someone called her by her second name. She frowned a bit.

"Yo, Pranpriya Manobal. Get your ass up, cause I'm bored." She demanded this time. Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Fine. We're going out then." She said while standing up. She was already putting on her shoes and Jisoo was still laying on the couch.

"Wow, what?" She asked, suddenly confused. She wanted to do something else, but She wasn't really sure what. She just didn't want the next episode of Friends to start playing, because then he would never get up. But, all this going out and being productive and stuff, she wasn't sure if she had energy for that kind of stuff.

Lisa smirked, knowing that Jisoo didn't really like it anywhere other than one of their houses. That's too bad for her, she wanted to do something else, so they're going to do something else. She was going to drag her everywhere.