"Maybe.." She didn't even have to look in the mirror to know the fact that she was flustered.

"It's about time you get some." Irene muttered. Jennie playfully shoved her shoulder as Rosé covered her mouth with her hands and Nayeon struggled to hold in her laughter.

There was more playful banter back and forth between the girls and before they knew it, the afternoon was almost ending. Rosé pulled out her phone to check the time and smirked.

"I think you still have something to do, Jen." She winked at Jennie and Irene and Nayeon started cheering.

"Well," she stood up to escape the awkward situation. "I guess I should go then." She said her goodbyes to her friends and started walking to Chahee's house. She had known where it was because she had been there to give her homework before. It wasn't that far from school but it was a while away. Every step she took made her more and more anxious. What if she would say something wrong, or worse, not be able to say anything at all? Endless options of worst case scenarios played in her head and she decided that it would be a good idea if she just practiced what she would say. Just once more.

"Okay, how about:" she started speaking to herself out of nervousness. "Hey Chahee! How are you?" She stopped. Stupid question, she wasn't going there to make small talk. "Okay, no, no." Jennie ran her hand through her hair and groaned in frustration. "Hey Chahee! I'm sure you're thinking; Why is she here, at my house! But I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me some time, like, not normal 'hanging' but like 'date hanging' because, you know, I-" She was interrupted, rudely.

"Is that how you ask somebody out?" A husky voice mocked from behind her. She turned back, finding herself face to face with an unfamiliar face of a girl. The first thing she noticed about the girl were her doe brown eyes. That was mostly because everything else she wore was black, the skinny jeans, boots, the 1975 T-shirt and even a black snapback. It was the exact opposite of the creative combination of colours that Jennie was wearing. The black of the strangers' clothes made her eyes stand out so well though, Jennie almost got lost in them. Almost.

"What is that supposed to mean?" She shot back at the stranger, putting her hands on her hips to show that she wasn't intimidated by the rude girl. Which she actually kind of was.

"Well, if you want to impress someone, you shouldn't act like you're about to pass out. Which you kind do." The girl said as if it was nothing.

"Oh, and I'm guessing you are an expert?" Jennie didn't normally get annoyed that fast but this girl was pushing her buttons in just two sentences.

"Oh yes." The other girl said as if she had been preparing for that question all her life. "First of all, I'm guessing 'Chahee' is a girls name?" The girl asked while adjusting her snapback. Jennie nodded carefully, not because she was actually interested in what this girl had to say, but because, if she was doing something wrong, she wanted to know.

"Well okay," the girl said. "Then it's easy. Just wait till she turns around, and just yell 'Ey Chahee, you got a nice ass."

The girl started laughing uncontrollably and Jennie felt very embarrassed. She taught that the brown eyed girl was going to say something useful, or help her. But instead she just mocked her. She didn't only feel embarrassed, but for some reason she felt a little bit hurt. All she could manage to do was roll her eyes and walk away from the rude stranger.

"Wait!" The stranger managed to yell between her laughter. "Don't go." She yelled after Jennie. It didn't sound somewhat believable, at least, it didn't make Jennie stay. Only walk away faster if anything. How disrespectful. Who did that girl thinks she was? Although Jennie was having a conversation with herself, it's rude to be butting in to it. She really thought the brown eyed stranger was going to help her. God, why was she so dumb? Maybe it were her star-filled eyes, or her full pink lips that convinced Jennie to listen to her, but she was happy that she could pull herself out of that little trance she was in and walk away.