Date

Y/N POV

Well, we came back from the party. Taehyung was staring at me in the car the whole ride. And I didn't even spare a glance at him because I know if I look at him now he will be smirking and will maybe also loose control. So we reached home. I quickly said ' Goodnight ' to them as we won't be eating because we ate at the party. I almost ran to the room to where I am designated to go. But the problem is that, the room is Taehyung's so how much I ignore him eventually he will be able to get to me. I quickly went to the shower and changed into comfortable clothes.

I just came out and saw Taehyung sitting on bed, Oh God I'm so dead!

' Hey...... '

' Hey, Y/n. Come. ' I went to him. ' Why are you acting so uneasy towards me? '

' Uneasy? Me? Never! '

' Is it true my beautiful fiancé? ' I blushed at his words. ' You know spent 2 hours trying to find the right ring for your tiny hand. ' 

' Really? '

' Yes. Do you like it? '

' Taehyung.............. I LOVE IT! ' I exclaimed and jumped onto his arms.

' Okay I get it you are happy. '

' Are you not happy? '

' Are you serious? Today was my happiest day, you accepted my love for you and you are going to wear the matching ring with mine forever. ' I looked at his hand that he raised and I saw the same exact ring just it doesn't have  the gems, looked like a ring that will looked on a man's hand.  ' But something had been bothering me. '

' What is it? ' I asked holding onto the back of his neck and our noses touching. 

' That I didn't take you on a date. ' I chuckled at his words and he smiled. Then his lips parted, I saw he was staring at my lips, well we were close. Then he licked his lips and I smashed my lips on his. He held my waist and stood turned around and laid down on the bed. See, during we were sitting I was on top of him now he is taking the lead. I started with a soft, sweet kiss and he turned this into a passionate kiss. We pulled away and looked at each other. We smiled together. ' I have decided. '

' What? ' I asked with a smile.

' I'll take you on a date before the wedding. ' I pecked his lips. 

' Okay. When? '

' Tomorrow? '

' So early? ' He pecked my lips.

' You ask too many questions. '

' Do I now? ' And again.

' Would you not answer my question? ' Again.

' Could you stop? ' Again!

' Uff! Why did I say yes? ' And again..... I will not even speak this time.