Chapter 2: Attraction

Start from the beginning

"Let Go Of Me Asshole!"

I Let Go Of Brianna Who Falls On The Floor Gasping For Air. I Get Princess In My Sight And See's Some Punk With His Hand Gripping Firmly Around Her Waist, Trying To Pull Her Into His Lap. Big Mistake Buddy... That's Not Your's To Touch. I Calmly Walk Over And Grab His Wrist Hard, Bending It Backwards. Not Enough To Break It, But Damn Close. He Cries Out Immediately And Let's Go Of Princess.

"Hey Man! Let Me Go!" He Shouts.

"Touch Her Again And I Will Break Your Wrist." I Stated Darkly, Adding A Little More Pressure To Drive My Point Home, Making Him Wince.

"I'm Sorry DEMON! I Didn't Know Man! Please!" He Begged. I Love It When They Notice Who I Am And Panic. Lets Me Know That My Presence Still Has The Desired Effect. I Let Go Of Him And Turn To Princess. Gently Grabbing Her Arm And Examining Her.

"You Okay Princess?" I Asked Looking Her Over. She Nodded, Looking At Me With Those Big Green Eyes And Soft Pouty Lips. She Looks Innocent At First Glance But That Foul Mouth And Spunky Attitude Of Her's Tell Me She Has A Naughty Side... And I Wanna Taste That Side Of Her So Badly.

"Thank You." She Said Softly As She Pulls Away From Me And Walk Back To The Desk. I Must Say, The View Was Fantastic.

- Bella POV -

So He Does Have A Soft Side. But Why Did He Stop Me? I Was So Close To Yanking That Fuck Boy Out Of His Chair And Beating The Shit Out Of Him. Although, I Have To Admit.... Take Charge Game Was Hot. I Flash Him A Small Smile Before Walking Back To AJ Who Is Also Smiling. Fuck...I Know He Can See Me Blushing.

"Catch A Glimpse Of The Show?" I Asked Rolling My Eyes.

"Pretty Much Yeah. Looks Like He's Taken A Fancy To You." AJ Points Behind Me And I See Him Sit Down In His Chair In A Dark Corner. He Takes Out A Cigarette, Lights It And Stares At Me.... Hard. Like He's Starving And Just Found His Next Meal. I Shudder And Try To Clear The Dirty Thoughts In My Head. He's Our Boss... That Would Be, Weird, But Highly Inappropriate. I Wonder Why He Called The DEMON. I Turn Back To AJ.

"Who Is The DEMON?" I Asked. AJ Looks Up And Shake His Head Nervously.