Chapter 2: Attraction

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You're A Twig. I'm Pretty Sure Even I Could Take You." I Laughed. He Gave Me A Smile That Made Me Shiver.

"Black Belt In Muy Thai And Fifteen Years Of Training In MMA." He Popped His Knuckles And His Neck. ( Mixed Martial Arts)

"I Retract My Previous Statement."
I Said Raising My Hand In Surrender. He Laughed And Went Back Working.

- Damien POV -

"She's Perfect. Sitting On The Chair's, I Have A Really Good View Of The Main Floor, The Office And The Little Princess. I Watch Her Obliviously Walk Pass Me Has She Print Paper To Paper. That Round Perky Ass Bouncing Each Step.

"Hi Daddy." Brianna Cooed As She Step Into My View. She's Been Here Since We Opened A Few Years Back. She's Cute And All But I See Her Has Nothing More Than An Easy Lay. I Catch A Glimpse Of Princess Walk Over To AJ Out Of My Sight. I Sigh And Try Not To Lose My Cool With This Slut Standing Before Me.

"You Better Have A Good Reason For Disturbing Me." I Said Staring At Her.

"You Look Tense. Maybe I Can Help You Relax. You Know How Good I Am With My Tongue." She Put Her Hand On My Chest And Slowly Moved Towards My Pants. I Grab Her Wrist Just Before She Gets There.

"No." I Shove Her Hands Away And She Scoffs.

"You Never Once Denied Me, Why Now?! Are You With Someone Else!?" She Hollars. I Dont Tolerate Disrespect To Anyone. I Won't Put Up With Temper Tantrums Either. I Stood Up And Grabbed Her By The Throat, Slamming Her Against The Wall Behind Me. She Began To Shake As I Stare Her Down. Her Eyes Widened With Fear. My Father Told Me That Warnings Are For Slackers. Real Men Make Their Point Clear The First Time Around.

"I Am Your Fucking Boss. Yes We Fucked A Few Times But You Still Work For Me. If You Ever Raise Your Voice At Me Again, I'll Put A Bullet In Your Head. Do You Understand?" I Stayed Calm. Most Of The Time That Scares Them Even More. Suddenly The Sound Of Screaming Catches My Attention.