"Thank god" she mumbles, still refusing to look at me and instead focusing her attention on the passing roads.

"That's rude" I bite, turning my head to give her a disapproving look. "T-G-W-K" I spell out.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Sabrina finally turns toward me, legs still pointed toward the door. I still counted the eye contact we now held as progress.

"'T-G-W-K' otherwise known as "Treat Gracie With Kindness.'" I explain, looking at her, "I just made it up. Ya like?"

"No." She turns back to the window and starts over with ignoring me.

"O-kay, back to square one," I nod, at this point just talking to myself, "That's cool. Need some time to think anyway. You know, it's been a stressful and crazy few days. I feel like so much has happened, you know?" I continue, starting to wave my arms around and glancing her way every now and then, "Well, duh, 'course you know, you were there - Great party by the way. And the after-party - that was a lot of fun. Really enjoyed watching the moment you and Lou shared, made my heart feel super squishy - in a good way of course. Also made me feel extremely lonely, but that's cool too. Oh, and Harry, that was fun. Lotta fun..." I trail off, suddenly looking around when I realize where we are - more specifically where we shouldn't be.

"Oh, shit" I suddenly register, realizing how distracted my blabbering caused me to be, " I think I missed the exit like 4 miles ago."

The next thing I hear is the sound of Sabrina repeatedly banging her head against the window.

-

The rest of the car ride was equally as eventful, in other words meaning Sabrina continued to ignore me the rest of the way to her home.

"About time," she murmurs, pushing her car door open, struggling a bit to pull herself and her belongings out. I'm quick to rush to her side, attempting to take the bag from her hands, before she swats me away, saying that she's "perfectly capable of doing it herself."

"I'm just trying to help" I mumble, sulking behind her and following her inside.

I can hear her snap an "I don't your help", hobbling through the door and towards the stairs. She stops momentarily at the bottom of them, looking them up and down, then back at her own things. She turns her head behind her to stare at me momentarily before looking back towards the staircase, shaking her head and taking a breath. She looks back at me again.

"I don't need your help."

"No?" I quirk an eyebrow, trying my best to keep a straight face as I watch her sit her bottom onto the first stair.

"No" she replies with a pinched expression, narrowing her eyes at me as she lifts herself and her things to the next stair. Slowly, but surely, she scooches herself up another few stairs.

"Sabrina, just let me he-"

"No! I can do it myself" she nearly shouts, clearly frustrated with both herself and I.

"You know what, fine! Sorry for just trying to help" I give in, throwing my hands up a bit in both frustration and discouragement. "Have fun trying to get up those stairs."

"I will!"

"Good!"

"Great!" I stomp away, flaring my hands to the sides rather dramatically, but at this point, I was too frustrated to care.

"Wonderful" Sabrina yells from the other room, and I can practically imagine her eyes rolling.

"Spectacular" I scream, knowing I can't let her win whatever little thing we had going on at the moment. I continue sulking around the kitchen, grabbing a glass from the cupboard, making my way towards the sink so that I could fill it up at the tap.