「𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙩」

⊱**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**⊰

𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 : 𝚕𝚞𝚔𝚎!

𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 : 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 : 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭!
⇶ 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘬, 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘺𝘬🙃

i dont know if this was a request but thank you for the inspiration!!

( i'll keep them anon just in case :] )

--------------------------------------------

"okay but you're sounding really crazy right now," you looked at julie with an overly concerned glance.

"y/n believe me i didn't trust what i saw at first either but... i cant make this up."

she brought you over to the garage.

you stood at your spot debating whether to go in.

"this feels like something straight out of a horror movie. and i am not going in first just to die first. you go," you nudge julie towards the door.

"wow thanks i feel so much love from my best friend," she rolled her eyes and smiled, opening the doors.

she motioned you to walk in.

"uh hey ghosty ghosty! here boy- they're boys right? okay, here boys!" you waved towards no where particular and threw glances at julie like you were testing her theory.

"...rightttt. youre doing great sweetie."

she snickered and turned on the lights and the power to the instruments.

"you ready to actually see them?"

"what ever do you mean? ive been saying hi to them." you squint your eyes jokingly as julie gave you a "you're funny" face.

"okay okay im ready."

the next few seconds were filled with silence.

"so am i suppose to do something or-"

"cause standing on the edge of great!"

faster than you can scream in surprise, three boys jumped in holding their instruments.

it a took a minute before you could comprehend what was happening:

a tall blonde was sitting behind the drums with a backwards cap smiling into the mic, another boy with a black leather jacket and a red flannel was standing to your left - the nearest to julie - and he had lighter tone that made his natural blush stand out, and finally, the last boy made your eyes linger a little longer.

in your opinion he was cuter than the two mainly because while he was singing, he kept eye contact with yours.

the intimacy made you blink a few times with a warm feeling spreading on your face.

the brunette had a pink long sleeve that fit him exceptionally well and it didnt help that he definitely noticed you glancing over his appearance.

"y/n? can you see them?"

you creased your eyebrows as you realized julie was talking.

"uh yeah i can. i can see them."

"okay whew for a second there you looked zoned out staring in space."

"at a particular space..." you mumbled looking down.

"what?"

"hm? what?"

"what'd you say? you spoke really softly."

"nothing. that was the wind."

"right... okay so y/n, meet alex, reggie, and luke."

all boys waved when their name was called except luke who leaned against his mic stand with his mouth open in awed.

"wait you can see us? how is that possible?! i thought only julie can see us after the songs were over?"

the room was filled with loud discussion of excitement while you were overwhelmed with what the heck they were talking about in the first place.

alex? and reggie? you couldnt remember which was which, was talking to julie and one another while luke kept meeting glances with yours. you felt a nervous excitement every time you guys looked at each other. he suddenly decided to approach to where you were standing.

"im luke. w-well i guess you already know that. what's your name?"

"y/n," you smiled and tilted your head as you were curious to where the conversation was going.

"hi y/n. nice to meet you. we're in a band called sunset curve. well were. now thanks to the amazing julie, we made a new an improved band and i think we're calling it julie and the phantoms," he pointed towards the three.

"you guys are incredibly good. you were killing it on that guitar riff."

"thanks. i do play pretty well, dont i?" he joked and pretended to brush his nails off his shoulders.

"okay dork let's not get too ahead of yourself. julie definitely out sung your other parts. shes the real star here. like flynn said, youre in her band," you replied, making you both share a laugh.

"you tell em, y/n!" you turned to see the three have stopped talking and were watching you guys flirt.

slightly embarrassed, you quickly turned and walked to julie trying to start a different conversation so it could divert the spotlight away from you and luke.

----------------------------------

i never know how to end my imagines so i hope this was good enough!

my week is looking super busy so im not sure if i can squeeze in time to write :/

if you like this, pls vote!!

comment opinions or just whatever commentary you want, i like reading them XD

hope you guys had a happy halloween!!

and have and great week!

(unedited)

*maddie*