Her attention was suddenly torn away as Cedric came back with two butterbeers in his hand. "Thank you, you really didn't have to get me it. I could of payed." She said after the third attempt of trying to give him money.

"Nonsense. I insist. It's not every day that I get to take a pretty girl like yourself out on a date."

(Y/n) felt her cheeks heat up as he complemented her. It wasn't the same when she was around Fred, the butterflies weren't there but nonetheless she still felt slightly bashful.

"You know (y/n) I've been thinking, and well-"

"THERE YOU ARE!"

(Y/n) turned around to see the twins, Lee and Angelina all together rushing in. Fred and George took a seat on either side of her as Cedric had chosen to sit across. Angelina and Lee sent each other a glance before heading towards the counter to get their butterbeer.

"We've been looking all over for you," Fred whined as he grabbed her cup taking a sip from it.

"Yeah, didn't realize you were on a date with a Hufflepuff." George said, making Fred spit out the drink. His eyes going wide as he looked between (y/n) and Cedric.

"You're on a date?"

(Y/n) felt her cheeks heat up as she looked down not trying to make eye contact with anyone. This was embarrassing, and she felt weird. "No not really, I couldn't find you guys in Zonko's and I bumped into Cedric who offered me a butterbeer. Which I would kindly like back," she said reaching over and taking the cup from Fred's hand.

She took another sip feeling the creamy buttermilk taste pass her throat as she tried hiding her nerves.

"Well I will take this as my cue to leave. I'm really glad we were able to talk (y/n). I'll see you around, yeah?" Cedric asked getting up from his chair.

"You don't have to go, you can stay and hangout with all of us," she said, feeling slightly guilty.

"Yeah, why don't you stay." Fred said forcing out each word as he glared at the Hufflepuff. (Y/n) turned towards him slightly hitting his side for his tone.

"That's alright. I'll see you around. Bye (Y/n)."

(Y/n) continued drinking her drink as Fred and George got up from the bench, turning, and taking the seat Cedric was just in so that they were in front of her.

"Really? Pretty boy Diggory?" George asked, an eyebrow slightly raised.

"What?" (Y/n) asked. "He was just being nice because my two best friends ditched me, and I was stuck all by myself."

Fred and George looked at each other before both their eyes softened. "Sorry love, we just got so excited that we didn't even realize you weren't with us anymore." Fred said reaching over and taking another sip of her butterbeer, soon followed by George.

She didn't even care at this point, because the only thing on her mind was the fact that Fred had called her love.

"What do they even put in this cup? This is pure bliss." Lee said, coming over and joining the table.

"I reckon we come here every Hogsmeade trip and all share a butterbeer before we have to go back to the castle," Angelina said taking a seat next to (y/n).

"Agreed."

(Y/n) and the rest of her gang finished their butterbeer, which consisted of George and Fred finishing the one Cedric had gotten her earlier, (she didn't mind since she knew they were tight on money) and made their way to Honeydukes, ending their night at the shrieking shacks.

"It's known to be the most haunted building in Europe," Lee said shivering. It was getting late and the sky was started to set indicating that it was almost time to go back. (Y/n) took a few steps back until she felt something behind her.

"BOO!" The twins said in unison making Lee and (Y/n) scream.

"Do. Not. Do. That. Again." (Y/n) said glaring at the boys who were laughing so hard they had fallen on the floor.

"You're not scared, now are you?" Fred said standing up and walking over.

(Y/n) just rolled her eyes as she bent down over the gate and slid her way through. Right before the twins could follow a howl was heard off in the distance.

"You don't think?" Lee started gulping in his sentence.

"That a werewolf is around here?" Angelina asked finishing his sentence.

(Y/n) looked up at the sky. The moon was completely visible at this point, and indeed full. She gulped as she took a few steps back. "Maybe we should go."

"I think you're right." George said leaning back under the gate and making a run for it.

"Oi!"

"Last one to get to the carriage gets eaten by a werewolf!" Fred said running off.

"Hey! That's not funny," (Y/n) said also taking off in the direction of the carriages. She was actually a really good runner. Aiden would occasionally make her do track during the summer so she was accustomed to the running. Though she didn't have Fred and George's long legs she had the stamina.

George was first back, leading by Fred, then (y/n), Lee, and Angelina.

"Not fair- you guys." Angelina breathed out slumping inside the carriage.

"Where'd you learn to run like that (y/n)?" Lee asked as he rested his head against the wall of the carriage. "I swear I thought you were going to beat Fred and George."

"During the summer Aiden makes me sprint laps for fun."

"That sounds like torture."

The four made it back to the castle right when curfew hit so they wouldn't get in trouble by Filch. They were almost late when Peeves tried to prank them but stopped when he noticed Fred and George was in the group.

"How did you get Peeves to like you?" Angelina asked as she slumped in one of the Gryffindor sofas.

"Easy, we let him help us on some of our pranks," Fred said slumping down across on the other couch. (Y/n) joined in taking a seat next to Fred as George took one of her other side. Lee sat in the middle of the floor closest to the fireplace, laying down on his back.

"I wish he wouldn't prank me. I hate having to run into Snape's class soaking wet," Angelina said huffing.

This put a smile on (y/n) face as she leaned into Fred. He looked down at her the second she yawned and slowly wrapped his arm around her bringing her in closer to his chest.

"Since most of us are leaving for winter break, we should host a small party," Lee said.

(Y/n) nodded her head so they would know she was still listening as she closed her eyes.

"We could invite different people from all the houses to come. It'll be a lot of fun," Angelina said clapping her hands together.

"Let's make it for the night before everyone leaves," Fred said joining in. He then looked down, "You're still leaving to see Aiden turning winter break, aren't you?"

(Y/n) just nodded as she felt her eyes get heavy. She moved slightly resting her head on Fred's chest before falling fast asleep. Fred's arms wrapped protectively around the young girl.

A/N: Hi everyone! Thank you so much for all the support. For some reason when I publish a chapter I tend to go back and reread all my chapters and then find little errors that I immediatley need to fix. Is anyone else like that?(Sorry if you keep seeing "updated chapter 1" a million times. I believe I have fixed all the errors so I should be done with that). Also, if you haven't already caught on I decided to put Soft Whispers on a schedule, and new chapters WILL be published EVERY sunday. No specific time yet. Once again I just want to say thank you so much for all the love and support. I appreciate every single one of you that has decided to take this journey with me. I have some exciting plans for later chapters and I can't wait to share them with you all!! <3 xoxo Uglydiaries