Let's party!

===================================
*Some credit goes to Yagami Yato as I will be using one of her pet names*

(Curvy female reader)

Your quirk: Memory make/wipe
(They go hand in hand)

Description: You're a walking neuralyzer. With a quick bright flash from your eyes, you can make a person forget what they just saw. You then create a new memory in its place. Whatever one you choose.

Plus Ultra moves: It takes a lot of concentration and energy, but you can erase a memory of an entire group of people as long as they are all looking at you. You don't have to look into their eyes for this move. They just have to be looking in your direction. You can also completely erase a person's memory and make them forget who they are.

How it works: You have to maintain eye contact with the person for at least 1 second to activate your quirk.

Disadvantages: You obviously can't use your quirk on someone who is blind or wear's something that covers their eyes. Like sunglasses or special goggles like Aizawa has. Regular glasses are okay, as long as you can see their eyes. You also can't erase a memory if it's over a week ago.
===================================

Y/N POV

"Ugh! Mina, this store doesn't have any good costumes to choose from! I think we should try somewhere else."

You groan. It's the day of Mirio's Halloween party and you still haven't found a costume. You knew you wanted something that's sexy, but not too revealing. That meant that the kitty cat costume you were originally going to wear is out of the question. You just want to feel sexy, not slutty. You scan the racks of costumes at the store fruitlessly searching for the perfect costume when you hear Mina gasp.

"I found it! The perfect costume for you! Look!"

You look over to see her holding up a sexy bunny costume. It comes with a pair of ears and a bunny tail. You recognize the outfit immediately.

"Oh my goodness! It's Lola Bunny's outfit from the movie Spacejam! I loved that movie as a kid! But I don't think that costume is for me. I don't wear two pieces. You know my body isn't built for clothes like that."

You sigh.

"Say it. Now."

Mina demands.

"Seriously, Mina? Come on! Not here!"

You complain.

"Yes here! I told you that every time I hear you say something bad about your body I'm going to make you say it! So say it now or else I'm going to make you say it over the stores intercom!"

Mina threatens.

"Okay, okay! I'll say it! Just calm down! No need to go that far!"

You put your hands on your hips and mumble,

"I'm sexy and I know it."

"What did you say? I didn't hear you. Say it again! Louder!"

Mina commands.