Scream My Name

Another Bite

Chapter 3

I shoot up from the bed and clutch my head tightly as everything turns red. I remove my hands from my head and look to see my claws growing. But the thing is that they're longer and sharper than before. "Malena what's going on?" Damon asks me as uses his vampire speed to get off the bed and stand in front of me.

I just growl at him as I run into the bathroom looking in the mirror. I open my mouth and watch as my fangs grow but another pair fangs grow next to my top ones. I glance at my glowing purple eyes they seem to change.

Suddenly a red ring seeps around the purple of my eyes and then a blue ring hooks around my pupil. I stare eye wide at my eyes. How is this possible? How can my eyes be purple, red, and blue at her same time.

Then I'm suddenly pulled into some kind of vision. I see Derek, Peter, and some teenage girl on a bed and Derek's holding her hand. The girl looks sick and weak but I can tell she's a werewolf.

Wait! Its the same girl from my dream. I watch as Derek grits his teeth as his veins turn black. He's taking her pain away. I thought as Derek's eyes turn red before he throws his head back letting out a roar as his, eyes turn the beautiful piercing blue I love. Then the vision or whatever the hell it was disappears.

Then a lot of emotions and pain travels through my veins. I fall to the bathroom ground as I let out a long emotion filled howl. As soon I finish howling out my lungs I watch as my claw retreat and I feel my fangs do the same.

I flinch as I feel someone touch my shoulder. I look at Damon as my eyes still glow their new colors. "I saw him." I blurt out as Damon looks at my new eyes in awe. "Saw who?" He asks softly and I hear a scoff at the bedroom door. "Derek, you idiot." I look up and see Klaus with his arms crossed looking at Damon.

"What's happening to me? Why are my eyes like this and not red?" I ask Klaus and he looks down at me staring at my eyes. "Why would they be red?" Damon asks and I glance at him. "Because I saw Derek transforming his alpha power to a girl that looked sick." I explain and Damon still looks confused.

"Derek's not an Alpha anymore so since he's not I would turn into the Alpha." I say and Damon nods. "But my eyes aren't alpha eyes." I say look at Klaus who's smirking. "What color is Derek's eyes as a beta?" Klaus asks. "Blue." I say and Klaus nods. "Well you see the blue in your eyes represents him and the red represents an alpha." Klaus explains.

"And the purple represents a Luna." I say and Klaus smirks again. "Not just any Luna." He says and I look at him confused. "You are the only werewolf in the world that was become what you are that's why your eyes are that way." Klaus adds. "Then what am I?" I ask and Klaus takes a few steps towards me as I stand up.

"A True Luna."

~a couple of months later~

Derek carefully holds Aida up as Ethen runs to his side. Ethen says a few things to Aiden before Aiden glances over at Derek. Derek has noticed that the twins were really odd around him ever since they defeated the Alpha pack.

"S-she was a f-fight-ter." He struggles out and Derek instantilly knew he was talking about Malena. "We didn't want to h-hurt her but Deucalion forced us-s." Aiden mumbles and takes in a sharp breathe. "B-but we helped her-r escape, s-she's s-ss-af-fe." Is the last thing he says before is body goes slump.

Derek takes in a shaky breathe as he stands and leaves Ethen to greave over his lifeless twin. Derek hopes what he said is true. That's she's safe. Since Derek isn't an Alpha anymore he can't feel her pain or emotions but she can probably feel his. But what these two questions kept swimming in his mind.

Where is she? If she's okay then why hasn't she returned?