𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

songs for the chapter !good days — szawet dreamz — j

good days — sza
wet dreamz — j. cole

     ❝ OKAY, SO THE security recordings are in the principal's office here. ❞ stan pointed out on a drawn-out map of the school.

"but it's gotta be locked." ally sighed, looking over stan's  shoulder.

"whitaker's probably the only one with a key, so that's-" stan pinched the bridge of his nose before syd interrupted him.

"no, the janitor's gotta have one." syd stated.

     realization crossed over stan and ally's eyes before they both nodded.

"okay. okay, uh... just spitballing ideas here, but m-maybe you can distract the janitor and steal his keys?" stan suggested.

"we need someone who has... boobs." syd said, before both stan and her looked over at ally.

"don't look at me, bitches. i'm flat. let's go get dina." ally laughed, hopping off of the library counter, grabbing stan's hand.

————

       WHEN SYD CAME back with dina, ally and stan stopped talking and leaned off the lockers with their arms folded over their chests.

"somebody gonna say something, or..." dina trailed off, waiting for someone to answer.

"we need your help getting the keys to the principal's office." ally stated.

"so we can steal some security camera footage." sydney added, confusing dina even further.

"what?" dina snorted, but stopped laughing when the three others weren't smiling. "you're serious?"

     stanley nodded and ally looked to dina with pleading eyes.

"um... why?" she asked. "what's on the tape? what'd you guys do?"

"well, the truth is... stan and i had sex in the library." syd lied, making ally's eyes bulge out of her head. "and it's... it's all on tape."

"what?" dina asked again, shocked at the fact that sydney could be so blunt.

     stan and sydney nodded, while ally played with her fingers, rocking back and forth on her heels.

"no way." dina shook her head.

"dead serious." stan stated. "it was right there in the library. we sixty-nined and everything."