𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

songs for the chapter !freakin' out on the interstate — briston maroneycigarette daydreams — cage the elephant

freakin' out on the interstate — briston maroney
cigarette daydreams — cage the elephant

songs for the chapter !freakin' out on the interstate — briston maroneycigarette daydreams — cage the elephant

           ally sat with stan, watching him play with a rubik's cube instead of scraping gum.

"how do you know how to solve that thing?" ally asked bewildered at the fact that he completed the yellow side of the cube.

"i just twist it in different directions and see what happens." stan laughed lightly, before hearing sydney call his and ally's name from the gym door.

"ally, stan!" she whisper-shouted, waving them over.

     stan and ally sighed in unison, then stood up to walk over to syd. ally closed the other gym door to block the others from seeing them, then leaned against it.

"i need your help." sydney stated.

"with what?" ally asked, grabbing stan's hand to play with the ring she previously put on his finger.

"so, you're talking to me now?" stan asked, agitated.

"listen-" syd seethed.

"oh, wow. interesting." he continued before ally elbowed him gently in the stomach.

"stan, seriously! shut up and follow me right now!" sydney yanked the arm that ally was holding on to and rushed him to the library where everything was in shambles.

"what... the.. fuck." ally muttered looking around the wrecked room.

"holy shit." stan breathed out. "what the hell happened?"

"i don't wanna talk about it." sydney said.

"why not?" ally asked.

     syd paused for a moment, seemingly thinking back to what happened.

"because i don't! okay?" she pushed, making ally annoyed.

"well, i think i'll just go back to the gym then." she sighed, beginning to turn around, before stan grabbed her back by her arm. "dude."

     stanley began walking through the debris, crushing several books and magazines in his path.

"holy shit." he said again.

"so, are you gonna help me or not?" syd shrugged, her arms crossed over her front.

     ally was getting fed up with syd's behavior toward stan and she didn't know if she could put up with it any longer.

"well, we'd need a carpenter or a miracle." stan stated, making ally giggle.

"i don't care about fixing it. i care about that." sydney pointed to the security camera facing the teens and ally's eyes widened.

"you're telling me..." stan trailed off.

"yeah." syd nodded.

"hm, yeah. that is a problem." ally sucked her teeth before picking up a copy of 'it' by stephen king off of the floor. "wouldn't want this beauty to get harmed anymore than it already has."

     she dusted off the cover before setting it down on the counter by the librarian's desk.

"we need that footage?" stan asked, ignoring ally's actions.

"yeah."

"that's in dawson's office." ally added.

"yeah." sydney nodded, shamefully.

"how much detention you think they'd give for breaking into the principal's office?" stan asked.

"doesn't matter. we're not gonna get caught." ally smirked, already feeling the adrenaline pumping from the mischievous plans.