"You Asshole how dare you? Do you want to destroy my handsome face" manik shouted and clutched anurag's hair sitting on his back..

"Manik leave me warna tera moh tod dunga concert hai tera aaj gaana bhi nahi gaa payega" anurag shouted angrily and then groaned in pain as manik pulled his hair and get off from him..

(Manik , leave me otherwise I will break your face and you will not be able to sing in your concert)

"You jerkass" and next moment he was on manik..

"Onuu punch nahi karega  mera concert hai" manik said like a scared kitten..

(Onu don't you dare to punch me, I have concert to attend today)

Anurag's palm curled into fist and manik's eyes widened.."bhaii I am sorry aaj nahi please.. I promise I won't irritate you ever again career barbad na kar"

(Bro , not today please, I promise I won't irritate you ever again, just don't destroy my career)

Anurag laughed and pulled his cheeks getting up from him while manik looked at him grumpily rubbing his cheeks..

"Don't you dare to pull my cheeks ever again ok I am not a kid" he said grumpily and walked out of his room..

Mannat's pov..

I sat down dipping my legs in the pool while nandini was swimming..I have to control my emotions I just can't cry all the time..that prisha I hate her why she was so interested in Anurag.. I wanted to pull her all hairs and made her bald..

Kamini, Wahiyad, Begairat Ladki noo she was Aurat..

Why our life was so complicated? Dad and Raj uncle just loves to fought with each other..

I will kill anurag for sure if this engagement happens...

He punched the wall that time...woh toh injured hogaya.. ayyiappa yeh ladka..I got up picking my phone..

"Where are you going babytwin?" Nandini asked sipping her favourite berry mojito..

"I am coming you enjoy" I said and walked away..
_____________________________

Anurag's pov..

Stepping out of my hotel room I locked the door..I already found mannat's room door was locked.. maybe she was with nandini...I dialled manik's number and he immediately picked the call I told him about lunch and then hung up the call..I looked up stuffing my phone in my pocket and my eyes widened as I saw mannat hugging a boy..

It must be nandini..

Shittt no it's mannat only she was wearing this outfit from morning..

Who the fuck was that guy? How dare he to hug my wife?

That guy broke through hug then I saw his face..urghhh that Aryaman her cousin BROTHER..

That asshole always stick either with mannat or with nandini.. well I didn't have any problem of him sticking with nandini but manik would have because these days he was very much interested in nandini..

Well if manik was in intrested in nandini then me and my younger twin would kill that Aryaman jeez what the hell even i was thinking he was Murthy Twins cousin but still he always sticked to them.. even we have cousins but we never sticked to them like he did..

I strode towards them and cleared my throat as they were busy in talking and giggling to themselves..

"Ohh Hii Mr Malhotra" aryaman wished me while I forced a smile..

"Nandini is calling you" ignoring aryaman I said to mannat which was a clear lie and I didn't even know where was nandini..

Wow Anurag Malhotra wow

"You know her?" Aryaman asked me..

I turned towards him "yes I do we are friends and she is here to enjoy with us tonight for manik's concert" I said with tight lipped smile..

"I thought you--" I cut him off "what you thought huh? That we are also rivals like our dad huh?"I was sounding rude..

"Nandini is calling you for lunch mannat" I said to her again.. this time little sternly..

"I want to meet nandini let's go mannat we have lots to catch up" arya said holding her hand and my nostrils flared leave her damnnnn hand..

"Bro actually we booked 4 seats only in vip area so you can't meet nandini now and already all the other seats are booked..you can meet with her and mannat tonight at manik's concert if you have vip passes so now bye" I said in a go and dragged mannat with me by holding her hand..

"What the hell anurag leave me" she scowled struggling to remove her hand..

"Aaahh" I winced in sudden pain as she bit my hand..I turned towards her and give her a glare after blowing air on my hand..

Why she was behaving like a wild cat today?

She was about to walk away but before that I grabbed her by her arms and pinned her on the side wall..

"Stay away from that Aryaman and don't you dare to hug him again" I said angrily..

"He is my cousin" she said angrily..

"Did you ever saw me hugging my cousin or being extra friendly with them" I questioned as my hold tightened around her..

"I saw you hugging that prisha that too fucking comfortably" she said and my eyes widened..

Did she just curse?Damnnnn what happened to my innocent mannat?

"You are still stucked with that thing dad was there and it was she who hugged me when dad announced our engagement I didn't even touch her" I said angrily and she made a face murmuring something to herself..

She fisted my shirt jerking me towards herself "listen Mr Anurag Malhotra I am giving you a last chance after this trip talk with your family if still you fail then you will see the worst of me.. shaadi karne ke himmat hai lekin mom dad se baat karne ke time saari himmat gutter mein" I was shocked what happened to her? my grip loosened around her arms.. It was the first time I was seeing her this avtaar.. it's hot I mean she was looking hot while uttering those words..

(You have guts to marry me but you don't have guts to talk to your parents')

"This time I promise I'll talk with dad" I said shaking my head..

She wrapped her arms around me hugging me tightly.."You are mine ONLY MINE" she whispered hugging me tightly..

"YOURS ONLY" I muttered and pressed a kiss on her head..
_________________________

Okay how's the update? Liked it or loved it..

Rate the Update 1-10

Next update will have MaNan scenes 😈😈 are you all excited for the next update?

I love ManAn more in this story.. damnn they are soo cute 😭❤️😆