chapter One

Ashley pov

Pathetic, that's all I could say for myself, here I am, a 21 year old woman drowning herself in tears in a bathtub eating a tub of vanilla ice cream, over a guy that dumped me for another woman.

I'm a beta daughter damn it, that Roy thinks just because he's the Alpha's  son, doesn't mean that he can just dump anyone like garbage and acts like it's nothing.

I hate him so much, "come on Ash, get out of that bathtub," my best friend slash sister Aries-Marie said she's adopted, her parents were omegas but they were best friends with my parents, besides we grew up together. She is a little on the shy and submissive side

"No, I just wanna stay here and sulk" I said "yes, or have you forgotten that I'm leaving tonight to go sailing, which I had ask Aunt Mary and Uncle John for permission to do?" She asked oh shit, I forgot, but I do remember that she said she wanted to get away for a while, from this horrid pack, Megan, Roy's little sister has been bullying her, along with her posse. Multiple times, I had stand up to her for my little Aries-Marie.

"I want to spend some time with you and the others before I leave" she said "we can spend time together in here" I stated she glared at me "Aunt Mary!!!" Aries-Marie yelled.

Oh No! She did not just call my mom,, oh that sneaky little- "yes sweetie" my mom said walking in Aries looked at me smirking "Aunt Mary, Ashley won't get out of the bathtub and stop sulking over her breakup, to spend some time with me before I leave" Aries said pouting oh that little devil, she knows full well what will happen if she called Mom.

I glared at her, my mom looks at me sternly which made me get out of the bathtub quickly "what's this I hear, you're refusing to spend time with your sister?" She asked "no actually I was just saying that I will spend time with her, that we will go wherever she wants to" I said glaring at my best friend.

She looked at me smug "good, you better or you have to deal with my slippers" Mom said then she walked out of my bathroom.

"So what do you want to do?" Aries smiled in victory, I huffed "l
Oh come on Ash, Roy was an asshole, you know that" Aries said "I know but no one dumps me, I dump them not the other way around" I said.

"So that's what all this is about, because you didn't dumped him first?" Aries-Marie said disbelievingly like it's new.

"You should know me by now, I hate getting dumped" I said, " sweetheart, I don't see why you're so hung up on other boys, when you have a mate out there waiting for you" Aries said.

"Yeah you're right" I said "I know" Aries smiled, we both walked out of the bathroom. I prayed to the moon Goddess to let me find my mate soon.

We walked downstairs where the Megan bombarded me with squeals and hugged me. She swore that she and I were best friends. "Did you hear?" Megan asked I shook my head no "well you know the circle of Alphas right?" She asked I nodded, I mean who doesn't know them, the most powerful Alphas are apart of it. The royals being the head of it.

"Well one of them are coming to visit our pack, well to be more exact, the Alpha of the Disciplinary Pack is coming here tomorrow" Megan said, just hearing about the Alpha of the Disciplinary Pack made me shiver in delight, it even made my wolf start pacing and that's saying something because she is Normally quiet, whereas Aries-Marie's wolf won't shut up.

You see the roles are reversed, I have a quiet wolf while I'm loud, and  out going. While Aries here is shy and submissive and her wolf is outgoing and dominant and also a hussy when it comes on to talking about their mates who they haven't met as yet, based on what my wolf Ana said.

Anyway later in the night we said goodbye to Aries-Marie who said she'll be back soon. I went and grabbed a tub of vanilla ice cream and went right back into the bathtub and started crying while eating the tub of ice cream, I miss Aries already.