Chapter 10: Spending Time In The Secret World

Start from the beginning

The kids sat on the couch.

Garmod: You guys hungry?

Weiss: Nah. But I'll have coffee.

Blake: I'll have tea.

Ruby: Oh! I want that Phosse drink!

(Phosse: A berry with a shape of a strawberry. It's blue with stripes that are a darker blue.)

Yang: Oh! Me too!

Yang: Oh! Me too!

Oscar: I'll have some water and a salad, please.

Aidan: I'm good.

Penny: I'm not hungry.

Garmod: Okay, then. I'll be back in a little.

Garmod went into the kitchen and the kids began to watch TV. A few moments later, Garmod came back out with the food and drinks.

Garmod: Here you go. Your order is served.

RWBYO: Thank you.

Garmod: You're welcome.

A few more minutes passed as the kids ate and drank.

Ruby: Hey, Garmod?

Garmod: Hm?

Ruby: Can you come with us? We're going to go visit Klaw and the others next.

Garmod: Aren't they at work?

Ruby: Well, yeah, but we want to see them. Besides, it's fun going to their tavern, where everyone is at peace.

Garmod: Alright, I'll go.

(Timeskip)

After the discussion and they were done eating, they went out of the cabin and headed towards the tavern. Once they got to the entrance of the tavern, they opened the door and walked inside.

The tavern had many people of different species, different sizes, and different shapes

The tavern had many people of different species, different sizes, and different shapes. Some were eating, some were drinking, some were doing both, others were just sitting or chatting. Plates and drinks were being served all over the tavern with different people in different suits.

The group went to the front table (or whatever it's called) and saw three people. The first one was a male brown bear with green eyes. He wore a black suit vest with a pocket watch, white long-sleeved shirt, black and white striped tie, slim fit black dress pants, black dress shoes, and glasses. This was Klaw.

The second one was a female pink axolotl with brown eyes. She had short, white, see-through hair that started from her forehead and stopped at the top of her eyes. She wore the exact same thing as Klaw, except for the glasses. This was Pimod.

The third one was a male blue bunny looking, creature. He had black sclera and white slit pupils, a long, non-fluffy, slim tail, and instead of bunny teeth, he has sharp fangs. He wore the exact same thing as Pimod with white gloves with black and white dress shoes. This was Winse.

Klaw: Ah, it's nice to see you guys here.

Penny: Good to see you too.

The kids sat down on the chairs.

Pimod: You guys want anything to drink or eat?

The group shook their heads.

Oscar: We just wanted to visit you guys.

Pimod put a hand towards her heart.

Pimod: Awww.

Winse: Pimod they visit us almost every day.

Pimod: I know. But it's still sweet.

Suddenly, an argument was heard. The group looked to see a fight happening.

Klaw: Oh boy...

Weiss: Isn't this the third fight this week?

Klaw: Yep.

Yang: I want to see how they fight.

(Timeskip lol)

After the fight (in which a humanoid alligator won over a humanoid deer) and a few more minutes of chatting, and talking to more people around the city, the kids and Garmod decided to go home since it was the evening.

After the kids got back home, they didn't see anyone in the house.

Penny: They're probably in the backyard.

Aidan: Oh, yeah. That would make sense.

Once they got to the backyard, they saw Y/n, Klein, and Josh. They were sitting in front of a part of the fence that was bent down like a table, on the other side was Glory, a woman who had long green hair and pure light yellow glowing eyes who was wearing a shirt and long pants named Farah, and seven more kids, who were Cinder, Emerald, Mercury, Roman, Neo, Neon, and Flynt. (Lmao she adopted more kids, except that I'm not Lmao'ing)

Ruby: Hey dad! Hey Josh and Klein!

Y/n: Oh, hey kids.

Klein: How was your day?

Ruby: It was fun.

Cinder: Hey guys.

Aidan: Hey, Cinder!

As the kids went to Y/n's backyard to play together, the adult continued talking.

Glory: Look at them, they are so cute.

Farah: I thought I was cute.

Glory: *sigh* You're cute in an attractive way, Farah. They're just cute in an adorable way if that helps you understand better.

Farah: Oh.

Farah was pretty much was a powerful being who didn't exactly know anything about society, social life, etc. Her and Glory were married.

Glory: Oh, now that I think about it--you still don't have a special one, Y/n.

Y/n: Shut up.

Glory laughed.

Glory: I'm sure you'll find one eventually.

Y/n crossed his arms.

Y/n: I don't need one.

Glory: You keep saying that. You're going to fall in love with someone, sooner or later.

Y/n: Keep talking.

Although Glory may seem shorter than Y/n, she's actually his older sister, by five years. They have a younger brother, who is almost the same height as the sister.

Josh: Do you guys think I should train Ruby with her silver eyes?

Glory: Sure.

Klein: If Y/n agrees.

Y/n: I mean, it's your decision. But I do suggest that you should do it.

Josh nodded.

Josh: Alright, then.