CHAPTER 12 - Damn...

*Jayla's point of view*

When larray said he had to take me somewhere the last thing I expected was for him to take me to a filming studio? We walked through the front doors of the big tall building and made our way through the lobby. When we got to the elevators I finally decided to ask what the hell we were doing here.

"So you took me here for what exactly.." I said looking around as the elevator doors opened.

"I am filming a little of my music video here so I wanted to see if you'd be in part of it?" He said while pulling me into the elevator and clicking floor 8.

"Wait your serious?" I looked at him with a dumbfounded look. I mean I just met him this morning and he's asking me this. Is it because im Taylers "girlfriend"? A small grin formed on my face. Bet.

"What do you mean aM I sErIoUs, of course I am the fuck" we laughed as the elevator doors opened and as soon as they did larray started pulling me by my arm all the way from the elevator to the end of the hall where a oak wood door was. Is that a golden fucking handle on it?

Knock.knock.knock.

A big bald man in a suit opened the door and gestured us in. Larray..again...started pulling me into the room. In the room was a lot of camera equipment, green screens and camera men and directors.

"Okay let's get this bitch started" Larray said clapping his hands together.

What type of music video am I about to be in?

3 hours.

3 fucking hours.

That's how long it took for us to get a simple 15 second clip of his music video done. Don't get me wrong it was fun but spending 3 hours somewhere is tiring, especially doing the same thing over and over.

We changed back into our clothes we came in and started heading back to playlist. I had to turn my phone off while recording so that also means I had to have my phone off for 3 hours...and I didn't even tell Tayler where I was going or nothing. Fuck. I quickly turn on my phone as soon as we got in the Uber and to what I expected. My phone was flooded with messages and calls from Tayler.

Tayler

Hey how long are you gonna be?
Sent at 11:00am

Where are you? It's been a hour and you haven't texted?
Sent at 12:00pm

Are you seriously not gonna text back? What are you even doing??
Sent at 12:10pm

Hellllooooo????!!!!
Sent at 12:30pm

Do you forget I'm your boyfriend?! You better not be out with no other guy! I know how larray is.!
Sent at 2:00pm

Fine it's whatever. I'll be waiting for you at the hotel room
Sent at 2:30pm

Okay so I guess you're seriously gonna be gone all day??!!
Sent at 2:45pm

Bet stay gone as long as you want, someone just got here ;)
Sent at 3:00pm

I widened my eyes at how many text he had sent and then furrowed my eyebrows at the last text. I guess Bryce decided to stop by again or something and their gonna chill. I was gonna go ahead and text back and explain what to so long but when I looked up from my phone we were already about to pull up to playlist so I decided to wait.

When we pulled up to the playlist hotel and got out there were already a good amount of fans just chilling outside but they didn't freak out like some do. They got pictures with larray and a couple asked me if I was really Tayler holders girlfriend and I just laughed and replied with a "yes".

"Well alright I guess this is where we go separate ways" larray said as we got on the elevator and he pressed 3 and I pressed 10.

"Oh how will I survive after we just spent 3 hours together" I said sarcastically as we both laughed.

"Welp here's my floor bitch. I'll text you" larray blew me a kiss before walking out the elevator.

I looked at the numbers on the little screen above the elevator as they changed to indicate what floor I was on until it reached 10.

When the doors opened I walked out the elevator and kinda quickly made my way back to the room. I mean the text seemed like he was kinda freaking out because he didn't know where I went...and jealous that I might of been with other people..?

No.

I'm just over thinking it. I mean I'm supposed to be his "girlfriend" it would look bad on us if I did something stupid.

I finally made it to his door and when I did I thought I could hear more than one voice on the other side of the door. I guess his friend is still here. I knocked kinda loudly 3 times just in case he wouldn't hear.

The door swung open and I expected to see a worried Tayler standing there but instead a blonde headed girl in short shorts and a crop top was standing there. She took one good look at me up and down before scoffing and nudging past me before heading down the hallway to the elevators.

I slowly looked from the hall back to the room in shock to see Tayler laid in the bed with his head laying on his hand with no shirt on.

"I think our plan is working" is all he said before laughing a little and getting up off the bed to walk into the bathroom.

So that was his ex....

Damn....

——————————-
A/N - since most people voted on keeping Jayla instead of y/n that's what we're gonna do :) sorry to anyone who voted otherwise!