CHAPTER 6 - wait what?!

A/N- I've had a couple people ask what Jayla is supposed to look like and I decided to not pick someone but just for you guys to imagine your beautiful selves 😌
- - - - - -
*Jayla's point of view*

We were in Walmart for at least a hour just running down isles and causing a massive scene when Tayler decided we should take this party else where.

"Why don't we go get something to eat? Running around has made me hungry" Tayler said slightly outta breath since I had just almost tripped him. I laughed and nodded to Tayler and we made our way to checkout.

- - In the car - -

"So where we headed to next?" I asked as I pulled onto the main road. After he didn't answer me the first time I glanced over at him for a second to see he was taking selfies but the way the camera was facing you could see almost all of me to.

"Tayler I asked a question" I stopped at a red light and fully looked over at him and when I did he snapped a full photo of me and him??

"Oh Outback Steakhouse sounds so good right now. You down for a steak? It's on me" he said with a bright smile. How could I say no to that.

"Yeah that sounds good, steaks my favorite food, but I can pay" I said making a left turn to outback.

"No. I'm paying" he said with a slight grin.

"No I can pay"

"No"

"Yes"

"Do I need to throw your credit card out the window so you can't?"

"Boy if you don't be quite and let me pay"

That went on the whole way to the restaurant and of course he won.

After we got out the car I locked the doors and we made our way inside. A hostess walked up and greeted us before taking us to a booth smack in the middle of the restaurant. She handed us our menus and walked away.

"Is that a booger in your nose?" he asked as I was looking down at my menu. I gasped so quick and looked up to see him with a big smile and once he seen my reaction he busted out laughing. "Oh my god I'm just kidding!! I just wanted to see how you'd react." I shook my head and hit him lightly with my menu.

As Tayler was taking his time looking through the menu I kinda just sat here zoned out. Like I'm really at a restaurant with a social media star and he acts like a completely normal dude. Guess I just imagined him acting different than on social media. But he stays who he truly is. I smiled to myself before looking up from my menu I wasn't even paying attention to.

"Know what you want yet" the waitress said once she walked up to our table.

"Yeah I'll have a water with lemon and the sirloin steak with a baked Potato and a salad" I said handing her my menu.

"I'll have the exact same" Tayler said handing the waitress the menu. I raised my eyebrow and looked at him.

"Copying me now I see" I said with a slight smirk. Where is this cockiness coming from all of a sudden??

"Actually you have the exact order I do" he said smirking right back.

It felt like we were just sitting there staring at each other before the waitress brought our drinks and salads out.

"Could I see your phone for a split second?" Tayler asked putting his fork down.

I handed him my phone not even questioning it for some reason and continued on eating my salad. He handed it back after a minute

"What'd you do on it?" I asked as I slid my phone back into my pocket.

"Just added myself on your social media's and added my phone number" he said picking back up his fork and eating like that was normal to do.

"Well okay then" I laughed and continued on eating.

- - After eating - - - - 6pm - -

As we made our way back to the car a couple of fan girls from playlist were walking into the restaurant and as soon as they noticed Tayler they went ballistic. They started recording with the flash on and running up to us.

I jumped in the car and shut my door since I had some pretty decent tented windows while Tayler stayed out in the parking lot and took a couple pictures.

After a couple minutes Tayler got in the passenger and I started pulling out the restaurant.

"They got videos of us, your full face and everything" Tayler said breaking the silence. I slammed on the breaks causing Tayler to fly into the dashboard since he hadn't put his seatbelt on yet. (Safety first you guys😉)

"Wait! What?" I looked over at him with a shocked expression on my face expecting to see the same but he was just...smirking?