CHAPTER 11 - where are you taking me

*Jayla's point of view*

Me and Tayler walked with our hands interlocked the whole way to the lobby. Surprisingly there were no fans on the elevator so we didn't have to deal with any questions.. thankfully.

We walked off the elevator and as we did the sound of screaming fans erupted through the air. Holy shit. Looking around all you could see were boys and girls running around some creating mobs over small creators.

Tayler brought me outta my thoughts by tugging on my hand a little. I looked up at him and nodded and he started leading me through the crowd of screaming fans.

Once a couple people noticed Tayler was in the lobby they made it known so everyone went crazy and then went even crazier when they seen me, a girl holding hands with him.

Next thing you know there's a whole mob starting to try and crowd around us. Flashing lights from phones started flooding my vision and next thing you know I can't even see. At this point Tayler was pulling me through the mob while I kept a tight grip on his hand. We finally made it to the creator hall where the security made the fans back off so we could get through.

Walking down the hall you just casually seen creators goofing around and talking to each other, and even some causing drama. I sometimes forget their just normal people behind social media.

"Okay so here's the room where my meet and greet is supposed to be along with Hunter Rowland, Bryce hall, larray, and.." he paused before sighing. "Lil huddy" when he finished his sentence I bout threw up.

"Okay so what will I be doing during that?" I questioned while pulling my flannel over my stomach. It was pretty cold in the hotel building.

"You'll sit on the chair behind the table imma be sitting at. So the fans will see you and I'll be able to keep a eye on you to." I raised a eyebrow at the last part he said. A eye on me? The fuck does that mean?

"Okayy?" Is all I said before following him into the m&g room. I sat in the chair that was at the table and he went around and sat directly on the table infront of the 10 rows of chairs. Holy shit is that gonna be how many girls and boys come?

"Okay guys! We're letting the fans in so get at your spots!" A security yelled from then end of the room before going to the single door. You'd think with how quite it was nobody was out there until the door was opened and in flooded many screaming fans. I widened my eyes just at the sight. That many fans are here to see them? Wow.

As the meet and greet went on larray would turn around and start talking to me and about how we're gonna meet up at the creator party tonight and get lit so it was actually a pretty good time. Except for the fact you gotta see salty fans walk up and mean mug you as they hug your "boyfriend" I rolled my eyes just thinking about it.

"You ready to go? That was the last fan" he said as he gestured to a crying girl walking out the exit door.

"Yeah let's go." I got up and as soon as I did larray came walking up and interlocking his arm with mine.

"Sorry Tayler but I gotta take your girl for a little bit" he said while dragging me away and making a pouty face at Tayler before laughing.

"Where exactly do you need to take me" I said laughing as he pulled me through scattered people here and there.

"Oh you'll see"