gta

𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 isabelwrites773

y/n was currently sat in her chair playing gta with her boyfriend and friends.

kairi was doing shit as usual and the boys were having a go at him for it which caused y/n to laugh.

"aw, kai, are you gonna cry?" y/b giggled.

"shut the fuck up, y/n," he also laughed.

"come on, lets start a new mission." alejandro said and a new mission started.

half way through the mission y/n grew board of the game and needed her boyfriends attention.

"ale," she sighed. "can you come over?"

"what? why?" he asked.

"because i want cuddles!"

"alright, hang on let me just...." he stopped mid sentence as he concentrated on the game. "let me just finish this uh mission then i'll come over."

"fine." y/n huffs. "i'm not playing anymore. you guys can do the mission without me."

"what! no! y/n come on you're better the kairi! you can't leave just yet!" mattia yelled through his headset.

"calm down, mattia, i'm just gettin board of it."

"nah, come on, y/n don't leave!" alejandro almost shouts.

"noooo!" mattia yelled as kairi shot a police officer. "see what i mean."

"fine! fine! i'll stay but alejandro you better come over!"

"i will don't worry. the mission is almost over."

"okay," she nodded. "i love you."

"i love you too."

"would you two love birds shut up and play the game!" kairi screams.

isabelwrites773
hope you enjoyed <3