2 dollars

y/n and her two friends - who were dating- lily and max were all at the fair going on rides and having fun in general, but y/n couldn't help but feel like a third wheel with all of their flirting and kissing.

the three were currently sat on a bench eating corn dogs. y/n was sat on one side on her phone while the couple were on the other side sharing a corn dog and making out and giving each other parts of the corn dog from their mouth.

it was disgusting in y/n's opinion.

y/n rolled her eyes once she saw another piece of food being swished around their mouths and stood up.

"i'm going to get a drink," she told them with a sigh as she stood up and put her phone in her hoodie pocket. lily and max didn't hear so she sighed and walked away to a truck that sold drinks but before she got there, she put the corn dog she was once desperate for in the bin.

"hey can i get a orange soda please?" she asks the man who was selling drinks and he nodded.

"that'd be 2 dollars, miss." y/n nodded and handed him the cash but as she turned around to walk away the orange soda she once had was now over somebody's grey hoodie.

"shit," she sighed. "that cost me 2 dollars."

"what about my hoodie?" the person asked and y/n looked up to see a tall boy with brown eyes and black hair that looked very soft.

"oh.. sorry about that too i guess." she shrugged.

the guy laughed and shook his head. "here, i'll get you another one since i was in your way and i don't think you'll be paying for another one since it was 2 dollars." he chuckles, emphasizing '2 dollars.'

"you don't have too," y/n says and follows him to the guy in the truck. "i doesn't really matter."

"but i know it does since it was so much money," he said as he handed cash to the guy and took two sodas. "and kinda because i want too."

"thank you," y/n smiles. "what's your name?"

"mattia, you?"

"y/n."

"nice name for a very pretty lady. how old are you, if you don't mind me asking of cource." mattia asked.

"17, what about you, mattia?"

"i am, 17 as well, y/n."

y/n giggles and begins walking away. "nice meeting you, mattia." she waves and turns back around leaving a dazed mattia behind.

"wait!!" he yells and runs after her. "i forgot to ask for your number!"

okay.. so this was trash!

didn't really know what to write but anyways a kid in my class in school got corona so i have to isolate for 2 weeks!

great 🙄

give me more ideas asap! i'm failing in chapters!!