𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘 : 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

he was spiralling

the inky pool of dread was awaiting him at the bottom. it is commonly accepted that the force of nuclear is the strongest in the entire universe but the weight of hopelessness surpassed all logic of science.

the world is too cruel

for a flower as delicate as yuri katsuki, the harsh reality of competitive ice skating pushed his limits of what he could stomach. sweat dripping off his face as his brain muffled the uproar of the crowd. it's all fake anyway. the people, all obliged to cheer and applaud for each athlete even when it was obvious that performance had been dismal.

standing there, the crisp air hitting your face as you take desperate pants to refuel your tanks of oxygen. disappointment overtaking you as the whooping noises reverberate off of the rink. there is nothing more humiliating.

yuri's feet were clad with his worn figure skates as he was teetering amongst the tranquil pebbles embedded into the cliffs of despair. 

the abyss was so silent, one misstep and he would be sent off soaring through it. he had to admit that the idea of allowing some mystical energy to carry him through the darkness was enticing to the mind.

the pieces of gravel seemed eager enough to relinquish themselves to this power; why shouldn't he?

if you jump you can rid yourself of your soiled shame

it was tempting, so very tempting

he was spiralling as he let himself be consumed by the unknown entity. the murky surroundings had nothing to them except for the infinite void of serene silence. it was the purest of black... black than any black which could be found on Earth.

a perfect black body.

his lids fluttered opened as gracefully as a butterfly's wings would do. 

oh here is reality

it was a grim realisation for the shattered boy except when his eyes were unfurled, shining before him was a person whom he had never seen before.

someone who seemed so ethereal that they could not possibly be a being of this dull planet. they held their dainty hand in front of him as yuri sat there agape. 

before his mind had time to dupe him into falling further, he raised a tentative hand to the silver-haired firm ones. with great ease, the fractured boy was slowly being hauled out of his gulf of emptiness.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

song reference : walk the line - enhypen