Distance (Chapter 32) :: Hidan Fan Fic

Start from the beginning

"So, you becoming a dad in about four weeks doesn't bother you?"

"No." Hidan answered quickly.

"You're life is going to change a lot."

"You don't fucking think I know that asshole? But I actually care about Avory and I'm pretty happy about that baby."

"Good. You just seen a bit detached from the whole thing is all."

"Whatever. We're almost fucking home so just stop talking." Hidan said as he quickened his pace. Truth be told he was pretty terrified of the baby's arrival. He knew him and Avory would probably never get to be alone for a long while. And sex. That might as well not be in his vocabulary anymore. Not to mention if Avory chooses to not become a Jashinist. He would have to sacrifice her himself and he knew he couldn't live with that. The thought of having to preform that ritual makes him want to detach himself more.

*~*~*~*~*

I sat on the bed reading through the Book of Jashin trying to wrap my head around how this whole religion worked. I heard the door open and looked up to see Hidan walk in.

"Hi." I said with a smile.

"Hey." he said and tossed his cloak on the chair in the corner.

"How was it?"

"Same as it always fucking is. How are you feeling?" He asked as he sat next to me.

"Fine. The baby is just really moving around." I said placing my hand in my stomach. "Do you want to feel?" I asked happily and took his hand but he pulled it back.

"No." he said making my smile disappear almost instantly.

"Okay, sorry." I said and put my hands in my lap. I hated that he didn't want to really bond with the baby. "Can I tell you something?" I asked him as he got up.

"Later. I need a shower." he said and walked into the bathroom. I let out a sigh then laid back onto the bed.

-----------------

I must have fallen asleep because I was under the covers and the lamp was on. I got up and left to go find Hidan. He was the first place I looked , the kitchen.

"Hey." I said and he turned around.

"How was your nap?" He asked as he took a swig from the beer he had. He's been drinking a lot lately.

"It was good I guess." I said and walked over to him, putting my arm on his shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"Im fucking fine. I just wanted a drink." he said taking another sip.

"There's six bottles on the table." I said as I looked at the line of empty bottles in front of him.

"So I wanted more then a drink." he said and got up and grabbed another drink from the fridge. I sighed as I watched him open the bottle and chug about half of it. He looked over at me and growled. "What?! Don't fucking look at me like that Avory!" He snapped at me.

"Like what? You're sitting in the kitchen alone getting shitfaced. How am I supposed to look at you?" I asked snapping back.

"You don't want to fucking start with me tonight! Just go back to the fucking room and leave me alone!" He shouted.

"That's all I've been doing Hidan! Leaving you alone! You haven't wanted anything to do with me or the baby the last two months! I've been alone!" I yelled at him making him walk over and stand in front of me.

"Go back to the room." he said as he towered over me.

"No! I don't want to! I just want to be with you Hidan! You're right here but I miss you. You dont even touch me and you bearly even look at me! I love you so much and it hurts that you've been so distant with me." I said tearing up a bit.

"Don't you fucking start crying!"

"I can't help it Hidan! I feel like you hate me and this baby." I said letting the flood gates open. "I'm sorry I'm not thin anymore. And that I haven't wanted to have sex. I'm sorry that I'm always so tired and -"

"Just fucking stop. I don't care about any of that shit Avory! None of that is what the problem is!"

"Then what! What did I do?" I begged.

"Nothing! It's not you Avory. Its just..." He said as he grabbed me

"Just what?" I asked through flowing tears.

"I don't want to fucking lose you Avory! I love you so fucking much I can't even bear the thought of having to sacrifice you! I don't even want to think of how much it would hurt to never see you again." He said calming down.

"Hidan..." I said through sniffles.

"I don't know what you're planning on doing and I've been to damn scared to ask."

"I'm sorry." I said as I buried my face in his chest. "I never even asked how you felt. Not once." I said saturating his shirt in tears. I felt him let out a sigh as he wrapped his arms around me the best he could.

"I should have just told you what I was feeling. I'm just not used to talking about feelings and shit." he said putting his chin on the top of my head. "Do you have an idea of what you're planning on doing?" He asked.

"Well,I've been reading the Book of Jashin a lot and I don't have much of a problem with most of it. You seem to be an extremist."

"Well yeah. That's why Lord Jashin gave me Immortality." He said. "So what are you saying?"

"I'm seriously considering becoming a Jashinist. I'm just not 100% sure yet." I told him.

"It's a big fucking decision to make. Just let me know if you have questions or something. And I'll try to be more open about how I feel." He said. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Okay." He leaned down and placed his lips against mine for the first time in months. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. "Bedroom?" He asked through the kiss.

"Mhmm." I agreed as we pulled away and made our way to the room.

_________________

I was going to write some sexy time but I thought pregnancy sex might wigg most people out so I decided against it. Lol.

It's been, what, over a month since I updated and I'm SORRY!

I have NO INTERNET! Oh it's horrible! And I could only write when we were out and there was free Wifi.
And I had to conserve my data lol.

Internet should be hooked up today tho! Oh man it better I'm dying.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH THIS!

Please please vote and comment :)

I love all of you guys <3