35 - General's way of courting

Começar do início

Zhang Wei sighs. He planted a kiss on top of Xiu Ying's head.

"Can you help me, love? Please try to ask Jing Yi what did he think of Fei Hong. I really wanna help them because I can see he really likes Jing Yi."

Xiu Ying nods. "Let's help them until they're together!"

Zhang Wei smiles when he looks down at Xiu Ying that already thought of becoming a matchmaker.

"Really? You wanna help too?"

Xiu Ying pouts. "Of course! He's my servant but also my best friend. I want to see him happy."

"Alright then... Starting tomorrow you can't leave my side. Always have to be with me so that Jing Yi will leave us alone then Fei Hong can come to him." Zhang Wei smirks. This plan benefits both him and Fei Hong.

"No way! How can I not leave your side? What about morning court? Your meeting? I don't want to come along. For sure those old ministers gonna glare at me like I owe them money."

Zhang Wei laughs out loud. He peppering Xiu Ying with kisses. "Don't worry baobei. I won't let you come with me during the morning court and meeting. I also don't want those old geezers, well except my father-in-law, to look at what's mine. What I mean is other than my working time. When I'm working, Fei Hong also with me, so how can we set them up?"

Xiu Ying just hums. The words 'baobei' just now makes him blush.

Zhang Wei tilts his head to look at the Xiu Ying who suddenly said nothing. "Ying-er? What's wrong?" Xiu Ying shakes his head.

"How can it be nothing. Tell me what's wrong. Baobei?"

When he said the words 'baobei', Xiu Ying turns even redder and of course, it didn't miss from Zhang Wei's eyes.

"Hmm.. Someone is getting shy because I call him baobei..." Zhang Wei teased. Xiu Ying lightly punches his chest.

"Oh my God.. Why my baobei is so cute!" He hugs Xiu Ying tighter and another session of passionate kiss started. They only stopped when Xiu Ying out of breath.

-End of flashback-

Zhang Wei being the shameless one drags Xiu Ying to the courtyard and pulls him onto his lap. Xiu Ying about to push him away, but when he saw Jing Yi slowly stepped back to leave them alone, he let the emperor did as he wishes.

"Jing Yi, you're free to do your own work. It's okay to leave me for awhile. His Majesty is here with me." said Xiu Ying.

Jing Yi blinks his eyes repeatedly. He nods then leaves. But, he doesn't know what to do. All this time, he only follows orders so he never has anything particular that he likes to do.

Jing Yi stands in front of the doorway, thinking hard about what to do.

"Jing Yi?" A deep voice brings him out of his thoughts.

Jing Yi quickly bows, "Greetings, My Lord."

"Why are you standing out here? Where's your master?" asked Fei Hong.

Jing Yi points inside and stutters, "In- Inside.. wi- with His Majesty..." Somehow he feels like he was openly telling the emperor and his master are doing something intimate. He feels embarrassed.

"Ouhh.."

'That guy really did what he said, huh? Well, I guess he also got more time to be with the future empress.'

"Then, what are you doing here?"

Jing Yi fidgets. "My master I'm free to do whatever I want but I- I don't know what to do."