"Italian?" You asked excitement laced in your voice completely forgetting about what just happened a few seconds ago.

"Of course." He kissed your stomach as you laid back down making your triplets move around excitedly.

"Joon~ you know how happy they get when you do that."  You whined and he kissed your stomach again.

"Hi daddy's babies, i'm going to go get your favorite you calm down and let mommy rest." You starred down at him with a big smile on your face and ran your hand through his silky hair.

"Ill be right back, my love." Namjoon pecked your lips a few times before walking out of the room.

You turned on the tv and started watching the new episode of Euphoria .  About thirty minutes later he returned with the best smelling food making your mouth water.

"Baby!" He called out from the kitchen setting the bags of food down on the counter.
"Yes." You stood behind him and he jumped.
"How the hell-" you instantly lookedthrough the bags and almost started to cry.

"Im gonna mate you."

"__?!" Namjoon slightly yelled and chuckled surprised at the remark you just made. Every since that night of your heat the two of you haven't talked at all about what you asked and honestly you both were fine with what you had for now, or so he thought. You laughed with him and took your food out the bag. "Im serious Joonie, I really want to be your mate." Namjoon smiled his dimples showing as he plated your food for you.

" That can be arranged " you smiled at his words at looked at him dreamingly.

________________

You sat on the couch finishing the last episode of Euphoria while you waited for your boyfriend to get back with your snacks. Namjoon was at the store getting you some pickles and cotton candy.

You must have dosed off because you were now in your bed and Namjoon was laying next to you sleep. Getting up to go to the bathroom your hand landed in something wet. You stared down at your pajama pants with wide eyes looking at the wet patch.

"Oh my god oh my god. Please don't tell me my water just broke, I need to wake him up. He's sleeping so soundly though I don't wanna wake him up. No i have to his kids are coming."

You thought to your self and scurried to the bathroom. Luckily you kept a change of pajamas in there for when things like this happened. "Shit what am I going to do I don't want to wake him if its just a false alarm" you decided to get dressed and call your midwife. Quickly you got dressed trying to make sure not to wake up Namjoon but you failed and knocked over something on the dresser causing him to jump up. "__? Whats wrong?" You looked at him trying to think of what to say then started to move your hands in a circular motion.
"This is a dreeeeaaaam. You're asleep right noooow." He stared at you with a straight face before noticing the bag in your hand and jumping up in a hurry.

"IS IT TIME ARE THEY COMING NOW?!" You watched as the talk male ran around putting on his jacket and shoes almost falling twice I'm the process. He grabbed the bag from you and lead you out of the door to the car.

"I'll call the midwife." He spoke as he got both you and the bag into the car before pulling off to her house.

_____________

"Sorry ___, but it seems like this was a false alarm . Your pups will be due soon. I want you to keep doing the routine we showed you and get lots of water and rest until then ok?" The midwife smiled, you and Namjoon looked at each other confused.

"So im not in labor? But my water broke and im having contractions." The midwife laughed at your confused face

"Sweetheart your amniotic sac is still in tact. And it seem like I think you may have just wet yourself." She whispered the last part and your face turned slightly red. Namjoon snickered but quickly covered it by clearing his throat.Thats so embarrassing

"O-oh well thank you." You grabbed your discharge papers and hurried out the building as fast as you pregnant belly would let you.

________

Ill take the time to edit and add more to this later but hiii yall guess who's back to post two chapters and vanish again😄