Hockey stick or feather ?

Start from the beginning

My! Was she for real....! Abir groaned inwardly...but held his composure...

"Abir." his eyes bored into her gauging her reaction....

Mishti did not even flinch....she couldn't... as a sudden feeling of frostiness enveloped her....

She could actually hear the commotion taking place inside her brain....

What! How! Why ! OMG! Hell.!

"Abir Rajvansh.."

Abir supplied his name with a tinge of haughtiness..

Mishti frowned...as if absent minded...trying to place the name ....

"Abir...What?!"

Now that brought an annoyance on his face....she didn't remember him? It was hard to buy....

"Rajvansh" he said tartly...irritated by the thought that she didn't remember him..

He saw her roll her eyes as they swept his whole length.....

A smirk played at the corner of her lips....

"Oh! That's why ...you are so at home here Mr."

Abir was silently studying her...she hadn't even moved from her striking posture...

A knock at the door diverted their gaze from each other to the door...

"Abir bhai..darwaza kholo na..." Abir heard Kunal call out...

He looked at Mishti whose demonear suddenly changed...her face lit up..and a big smile was blooming...Abir shrugged and went to open the door...

There stood Kunal and Kuhu..smiling...

But in fraction of second their faces ashened...

"Mishtiiii..tum yahaan kaise??? tu kab wapas aayi?"

Kuhu asked panicking ....darting a glance to a silent Abir...

"And did we miss the fire crackers...!"

Kunal looked at Mishty with his wide impish grin...

" Lagtha hai Bhai ka ache see swaagath ho Raha tha"

Mishti let go of her hockey stick and put hands on her hips...

"Idiot Kunal...let me show you the firecrackers...Tera bhi to swaagath karna hai."

She charged at him as Kunal started a soft laugh opening his arms which doubled up with Mishty''s as they hugged tight...

"I missed you so much buddy..."

Mishty had tears in her eyes and Kuhu saw the glint in Kunal''s eyes too....they sure were not the result of laughing....

Rajshri was joining them in the room that she heard Kunal exclaim...

"Wah Mishti.. Tum Abir Bhai ko hockey stick se sach mein maarne vaali thi.!"