An Easy Win

No One's POV

The Horde had successfully taken over an innocent village.

A few of the citizens were being beaten up by the Horde Soldiers.

"Get up and fight." Taunted one of the Soldiers as he kicked one in the stomach.

The Soldiers were setting the houses on fire.

For the Horde, this village was an easy win.

One Soldier was about to use a taser on one of the citizens, when a hand grabbed his wrist and lifted him up in the air.

"Why don't you fight someone who'll fight back?" Asked Adora, in her She Ra form.

Adora threw the Soldier at another Soldier, rendering them both unconscious.

The Soldiers shot their rifles at Adora.

Adora was easily able to avoid the blasts.

She charged at a group of Soldiers, knocking them down like bowling pins.

Then a tank shot her.

Adora fell to the ground in pain.

"When I recover," She said. "the person driving the tank will feel very sore in the morning."

The Soldiers pointed their rifles at Adora.

"Turn back into your real form," Said one of the Soldiers, before turning their guns to the citizens. "or the heathens get it."

"No!" Exclaimed Adora in worry. "I give up!"

Adora turned back into her real form, and threw the sword forward.

She put her hands up.

"Time to see Hordak, Traitor." Said one of the Soldiers.

Adora smirked.

"Not today." She said.

An arrow was shot at the tank, blowing it up.

Then arrows that shot nets were set onto the Soldiers.

Bow ran forward.

"We keep saying you shouldn't go first." Bow told Adora.

"Just doing what I love." Said Adora, running and picking up her sword.

She turned back into She Ra.

Then, Glimmer appeared.

Glimmer went to work, knocking Horde Soldiers out with punches to the head.

Then Perfuma came out of the woods and used her plants to wrap around Horde Soldiers, hanging them upside down.

Then Frosta came out of the woods and started turning the Soldiers into Ice sculptures.

Then Mermista came out of the woods, controlling the water of the nearest pond, and using it to swipe Horde Soldiers off their feet.

"Retreat!" Said one of the last Soldiers standing.

The Soldiers left with their tails tucked between their legs.

"Mermista!" Exclaimed Bow. "The fires!"

Mermista nodded, she aimed her hand at the nearest pond, gaining control of the water.

Using the water to put out the fires, saving the village.

The Villagers started clapping with joy.

"That was an easy win." Said Glimmer.

To that, everyone agreed.

As long as the Princess Alliance was around, the Horde stood no chance.

~~Elsewhere~~

Hordak was watching through a screen as the Princesses took down his troops.

"Dammit!" He shouted.

A Soldier ran into the room.

"What do you request, Lord Hordak?" He Asked.

"Get Catra." Hordak demanded. "She knows Adora. Have her come up with a plan to destroy the Rebellion."

"Yes, Sir." Responded the Soldier, marching off.