A New Queen

Glimmer's POV

I don't know how it happened.

But I still can summarize it.

After we captured Shadow Weaver, Hordak created a portal that sent everyone into different times.

Adora was about to stop it. When all of a sudden, my mother took the sacrifice from her.

Why?

Why did she do this?

It should've been Adora.

It was three months since the incident, since the coronation, but still I cry.

I'm Queen now.

But I still have less power compared to some.

Shadow Weaver helps me run things in Bright Moon.

Adora is upset that I'm trusting Shadow Weaver.

Why?

She's just jealous that Shadow Weaver likes me more, now.

Adora is also upset that I don't fill her in on all my plans.

But I don't have to.

I only need Shadow Weaver to approve my plans, then I know they're good.

Now and the rest of the Alliance don't like the new me, but I'm Queen.

Aunt Castaspella didn't approve of Shadow Weaver, so I gave Shadow Weaver HER job.

Adora said I was crazy.

Jealousy will make a fool of her.

On this current day, me, Shadow Weaver, and Adora were in the garden discussing our next course of action against the Horde.

"We must throw everything we have at a few of them at a time." Said Shadow Weaver.

"What!?" Exclaimed Adora. "That's preposterous. We have to only send a portion of what we have on a few. We send everything we got, when they do."

"Fighting fair?" Asked Shadow Weaver. "We must send all our troops to kill everyone, whenever a threat is on the orizon. If they take a village we go in and kill everyone there."

"What about the civilians?" Adora asked.

"If they accidentally die," Started Shadow Weaver. "we'll mourne."

"Shadow Weaver's right." I said. "Not everyone can make it out. People die in war."

"We've managed to avoid fatalities until Shadow Weaver became your second in command." Said Adora. "And being okay with civilians dying? What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing is wrong." I said. "Except for the fact that I still let a vermin stay in my castle. But that vermin lost her usefulness, then we can kick her out."

Adora looked hurt.

Good.

That's how I feel.