"I'm fluent in Flatula, Jim and Y/N," Delbert explains proudly. "Took two years of it in highschool."

He walks off, making one more fart noise as Jim and I glance at each other with a smirk on our faces.

"Flatula... cool," Jim states, finally flattening his hair and wrapping his arm around my shoulder, walking off with me.

"How many times are you going to do that?" I ask him, chuckling.

"Do what?" Jim tilts his head.

"Placing your arm on my shoulder."

"I'll do it how many times I want," he smirks.

"Good morning, Captain! Everything shipshape?" Delbert asks the rock man (A/N: I don't know how else to describe him SDSKDS).

Jim and I appear behind Delbert, awaiting the captain's answer.

"Shipshape it is, sir, but I'm not the captain," he responds. "The captain's aloft."

I tilt my head, wondering who the captain is. I look upwards and notice a feline-human hybrid grabbing ahold of each rope, flipping and tumbling onto the different poles and landing on the ground gracefully. I grin to myself, thinking, Wow, she's cool. I glance over at Jim and Delbert, and by the looks of their faces, it seems to me that they're thinking the exact same thing. The captain walks over to Mr. Arrow, her hands behind her back. Mr. Arrow places his arms next to him as she approaches.

"Mr. Arrow, I've checked this miserable ship from stem to stem, and, as usual," she says firmly, "it's spot on!"

Her expression and voice softens, forming an 'OK' sign with her fingers.

"Can you get nothing wrong?" she asks, quite impressed with Mr. Arrow.

Mr. Arrow smiles down at the captain, taking off his hat.

"You flatter me, captain," he says, placing his hat back on as he finishes his sentence.

The captain winks at Mr. Arrow, before approaching Jim, Delbert and I, her expression firm once again. She stops right in front of Delbert, smiling.

"Ah, Dr. Doppler, I presume?" she asks.

"Uh, um, yes, I-" Delbert stutters.

"Hello! Can you hear me?" the captain asks louder, tapping the top of Delbert's helmet repeatedly.

"Yes, I can! Stop that banging!" Delbert cries.

"If I may, Doctor," the captain grabs the red button in the middle of Delbert's suit, "this works so much better when it's right-way up and plugged in!"

She rotates the button, grabs the plug on the side and spins Delbert around, plugging the cord at the back of the suit as Delbert exclaims at the sudden movement.

"Lovely, there you go."

Delbert takes off his helmet and looks back at the captain with an irritated expression.

"If you don't mind, I can manage my own plugging!" he chides, taking off the plug and waving it in the captain's face.

"I'm Captain Amelia," the captain says, shaking Delbert's hand, "late of a few run-ins with Protean Armada. Nasty business, but I won't bore you with my scars." She looks back at Mr. Arrow, motioning her hand toward him. "You've met my first officer, Mr. Arrow. Sterling, tough, dependable, honest, brave and true."

"Please, Captain," Mr. Arrow sighs with a smile.

"Shut up, Arrow, you know I don't mean a word of it."