➤ 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙙

Start from the beginning

Kokushibou noticeably tensed from this; his shoulders had stiffened, and his eyes widened in panic of being exposed.

"You still have them?" he asked you in disbelief.

"I can send the videos, too."

"You took videos?"

"Of course I did!" you smiled.

"Squirrel pics?" Gyuutarou echoed, eyes narrowed in suspicion and tone laced with curiosity. "What the fuck are those?"

"Nothing!" Kokushibou immediately denied.

"In other news," Nakime piped up quietly. "Before you came here, Y/N, some advisor or whatever also wanted you to settle the dispute with Tamayo and Yushirou."

To you, that made a lot more sense in the situation. Immediately concluding that the dispute was between them and Muzan, you figured both Tamayo and Yushirou were only here for this one counseling session, and they wouldn't be a regular visitor here.

"So who wants to explain what happened?" you questioned the trio.

Yushirou breathed in, and started off, "Muzan Kibutsuji is a bitch ass motherfucker—"

"My love, please don't make this harder for me," you groaned.

"They just hold unnecessary and unreasonable hate for me," Muzan grumbled. "That's all."

"'Unnecessary and unreasonable'?" Yushirou repeated in disbelief.

"You stole chemicals from the lab and framed me for it!" Tamayo glared at him. You only sighed. "They don't believe my innocence, and now I'm being questioned because of you!"

I need to get fucking paid for this shit.

"You just happened to be at wrong place at the wrong time," Muzan shrugged. "But you didn't need to punch me."

"You delinquents are a different breed," you sighed again. "Whether a breed of chaotic energy or pure stupidity, I'll never know."

"Both!" Daki smiled.

"I'm gonna have to agree with that one, chief," Kaigaku voiced.

"Muzan," you called out. "Can you just, like, come clean and admit it was you who stole them?"

"And get in trouble?" he sneered. "No, I'm not stupid."

"That doesn't mean you needed to get me in trouble," Tamayo argued.

"It was time for your perfect student record to change, anyways," Muzan shrugged off.

Yushirou looked just about ready to fight the delinquent leader for his nonchalance alone.

1 new message!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Private Message
Kagaya >
..............................

〈Kagaya〉
You're in a counseling
session right now, right?

Y/N is now online

〈Y/N〉
yee

〈Kagaya〉
Our advisor is asking about
the dispute?
A student punched my half
cousin, I think.

〈Y/N〉
oh.
uhhh
he stole lab chemicals and
framed it on her

〈Kagaya〉
Oh D':
Guess I have to tell the
advisor