7 - Pillow Fight

Your obnoxiously loud alarm starts to go off at 5 am sharp, blaring its siren-like sound right into your ear. You groan, pound the snooze button, and roll over. You open your tired eyes just enough to see Michael already out of bed and looking around in his closet. He has an interview at 9 AM at a studio three hours away, and you're going to accompany him.

You close your eyes and snuggle back down under the covers, ignoring the tight time schedule. I'll get up in five minutes, I promise... you think to yourself as you fall back to sleep.

After some amount of time - you aren't sure because you were asleep - you hear Michael say from across the room. "Y/N, you gotta get up. We have to leave at 6."

You roll over again. "I'm coming..." You say, slurring your words out of exhaustion. You slide closer to the edge of the bed as you try to prepare yourself to leave the warmth of the blankets. You pause at the edge of the bed for what seems like a short moment.

"Y/N. Get up." Michael says firmly. You're about to sit up and get out of bed when a pillow collides with your head.

You shoot up and glare at Michael, who is pretending to busy himself in his closet, taking some jackets out and looking at them. You pick up a pillow and launch it straight at the back of his head.

Upon impact, he drops the jackets he was holding and turns to stare at you.

"Oops." You say with a sarcastic smile and shrug.

"Oh, you're gonna get it..." Michael says, now laughing and climbing back on to the bed. He quickly picks up a pillow a whacks you with it. You laugh and push him.

"Oh, am I?" You ask, laughing. You grab the pillow out of his hands and hit him back.

He jumps off the bed, grabs another pillow, and throws it at you. You skillfully catch it, and throw the two pillows in your hands at him at the same time. He ducks and dodges them both.

Then Michael picks up one of the pillows and climbs back onto the bed. He gets on top of you and pins your arms down so you can't move. He raises his arm to hit you with the pillow, so you turn your head away and brace for it. But you're caught by surprise when Michael drops the pillow, turns your head back, and leans down to kiss you tenderly.

"Now, come on, Y/N," Michael says, getting off you and helping you up, "we have to leave in... ten minutes." You hop off the bed and run to get ready.