1 - You Do His Hair

Your alarm goes off at 6 am. You yawn, stretch and look over at Michael. He's still asleep. His curls are spread out all over the pillow like a halo. They look kind of funny, and you let a giggle escape your mouth. Michael rolls over to face you. He opens his eyes, smiles, and yawns.

"Good morning, Y/N." he says.

"Good morning," you say as you giggle some more at his bed hair.

Michael sits up. "What's so funny?" he asks. You giggle again. His curls are really frizzy.

"Your hair," you say, trying not to laugh. It doesn't look bad, just... funny.

"Oh, my hair is messed up? Well, you should see your hair." Michael says, smiling.

You get out of bed and pick up a mirror. Your hair is only a bit messy. "Mine isn't even that-" Your sentence is interrupted by Michael popping up from behind you and rubbing both his hands on your hair to mess it up even more. You laugh and set the mirror back down.

"See? Your hair is just as bad as mine." Michael says laughing.

"Thanks to you." you say as you playfully shove him.

"Well how about I go take a shower and then you can fix my hair for me?" Michael says, stepping closer to you.

You pull him in closer and stand on your toes to kiss him. " Okay," you say with a smile.

Michael walks to the bathroom. While he's in the shower, you fix your own hair.

Michael comes back dressed and with wet hair.

"Hey baby," you say as you walk over to him and kiss him. "Come have a seat." you say as you pull a chair in front of you. He walks over and sits down. You take a towel and dry his damp hair a little bit. "How do you want your hair done, babe?" you ask Michael, running your hands through his silky hair.

"I don't really care. I trust that you'll make it look nice." He turns around and pulls your head down to kiss you. You kiss him and turn his head back around so you can work on his hair. You start messing with his dark curls. You run your fingers through his hair from root to tip. You twist it up in a bun and let it fall back down. The beauty of his hair is almost hypnotic to you. You continue to play with it when Michael says something.

"Hm? What'd you say?" you ask Michael, still in a trance playing with his hair.

"Are you... going to do something with my hair, Y/N? Other than play with it?" Michael asks, laughing a bit. You snap out of it.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry. It's just so pretty..." you say to him. He blushes. You begin a French braid. His hair parts so easily. The curls lie smoothly in the sleek braid. As you finish off the braid, you twist a small rubber band at the end. You twirl the end into a perfect spiral.

"Are you done?" Michael asks. He starts to get up from the chair.

"Hang on Michael, just one more thing." you say. You use one finger to pull a few curls out of the braid to frame his handsome face. "Okay, all done!" you say as you hand him a mirror.

"Oh, I love it! Thanks babe," Michael says, as he sets the mirror down and kisses you on the cheek. "I gotta get going to the studio now." Michael says.

"Okay, have fun!" you say. He laughs.

"I will." he says to you. As he is almost out the door, you stop him and turn him around.

"Before you go, I just wanted to tell you that you look really good in a French braid." you tell him as you brush one of his loose curls aside.

"All thanks to you, Y/N," he says as he gives you one last kiss before he walks out the door. As he heads toward the car, you can't help but admire your work.