Errormare Fluff

Fluff, feat. Softmare.))

A sweeping breeze rushed passed the window, rattling the glass panels gently. Leaves waved by, twisting and turning in the air, moving freely with the wind. One the opposite side of the glass sat a dark skeleton, tendrils waving as his tiredness began to pull at him.

He'd been working on this paperwork for hours now, slowly growing tried and frustrated with the stupid papers.  The slimy appendages curled behind him and he let out a soft groan, finally placing his pen down with a heavy sigh.

His hand covered his face and he perked slightly, at the presence out in the hallway. The door to his office creaked open not long after, showing a glitchy skeleton in the doorway. They stared at Nightmare with soft, gentle eyes.

Soft footsteps pressed against the carpet and a pair of hands gently laid on the back of Nightmare's chair, avoiding touch with the taller skeleton.

He leaned his head back to meet eyes with the other, "Error... what have you come for?" Nightmare's cyan eyelight stared lazily into the others, tired and exhausted. "The others haven't done anything stupid, have they?"

Error sighed and shook his head gently, "They're down there watching a movie." The skeleton's voice glitch and wavered as his spoke, Nightmare only relished the somewhat comforting sound.

"Good," The taller's voice eased and he leaned back in his chair, "that gives me some time of peace."

Error smiled faintly, his hands hesitantly raising to caress Nightmare's face. Nightmare didn't lean towards the hands until it chose to cup his face, thumbs rubbing against his cheek. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired..." He sighed, glancing to the work on his desk. Error hummed softly, pulling back from Nightmare carefully before beginning to clear off the taller's desk. Nightmare raised a brow in question as Error began to clean up.

"Error?" The taller skeleton questioned the other as he watched him getting on his desk, sitting there with his legs spread to fit Nightmare between them. The glitch didn't say another word and simply pulled Nightmare to him, allowing the taller's face to be buried into his shirt.

The goopy skeleton froze before relaxing, his arms gently draping around the other's waist with a soft sound of relief.

Error watched as the taller melted against him, his tense body turning to jelly as he nestled his face into his shirt. The glitch made no move to stop him despite the soft fizzles of his glitching, instead he laid his hand on the other's skull with gentle assurance.

As Error's hand rubbed the taller's skull, the other let out a purr. The glitch smiled at that, it was rare in itself to hear such a sweet sound come from him, Error knew he was the only one that would ever hear it.

The soft rumbling was enough to make Nightmare lull himself to sleep. His breathing evening out and his arms lazing to Error's sides.

Error hummed contently, to lazy to move the both of them at the moment. Allowing Nightmare to sleep while Error rubbed his skull.

Such a quiet day...

A good day to relax in peace.

(Ehh sorry it's short, I promise the others will be longer-)