The Concert Pt 1

(Idk how awful this is gonna be but oh well lol... I didn't bother trying at grammar so yeah.)

Squidward's POV

Squidward was on his lunch break. He was thinking of tonight's concert and how he'd finally get to live his dreams. Tonight he would get on stage and preform for thousands maybe even millions of people! Then all of a sudden his day dream was interrupted by voices on the tv. It was Sesame Street, Mr. Krabs always had it on for the younger kids or perhaps it was just because the company payed him to have it on. Squidward felt himself blush as the gorgeous red fluff appeared in the glow of the television. Squidward always had an absolutely huge crush on Elmo ever since he first saw him. Sesame Street was the only thing good about his job just because of Elmo. Suddenly a costumer walked up to his boat like station "hello I'll have a krabby patty with just mustard  and pickles." Squidward sighed before ringing the bell behind him. "SpongeBob we need a krabby patty with mustard and pickles!" Squidward yelled at the little yellow pest that made every day of his life a nightmare. Spongebob giggled "ok Squidy." Squidward knew Spongebob always had a crush on him. That was one of the many reasons Squidward tried to avoid him. Squidward went back to thinking about tonight's concert while watching the dreamy red monster's part in the show.

Elmo's POV

        Elmo was watching the newest episode of Sesame Street in his apartment. He hated filming this show but always did it for the kids and money. Elmo got up, grabbed a Pepsi bottle, then chugged the whole thing. Elmo had an exciting concert tonight at The Reef. It was usually a movie theatre but tonight they were changing one of their rooms into a stage. Elmo got on his coat and headed for the door. He was headed to get a Krabby Patty for his lunch since he probably won't get the chance again to soon since he was always so busy. He grabbed his magic breathing potion and dove into the ocean. Whale style he zoomed majestically through the water arriving at Bikini Bottom. He came to a halt when he finally arrived at the Krusty Krab. He slowly pushed the doors open and stepped inside. He spotted a familiar blue octopus in a boat thing and started heading toward him.

Squidward's POV

            Squidward looked at the door shocked. He couldn't believe his eyes as the gorgeous fluff began approaching him. Was it really truly Elmo? "You have a concert at The Reef tonight don't you?" Squidward tried his best not to blush "uh..um.." Squidward couldn't speak for his biggest crush was standing right on front of him. "I.. um yeah! Yeah I do!" Squidward snapped out of it accidentally looking into Elmo's eyes making him blush harder. "Oh! I'll be there tonight! I guess I'll see you there! Also can I get a double Krabby Patty with no ketchup? In fact I'll take 100 regular krabby patties to go as well. All without ketchup please... Oh and a few with extra mustard!" Squidward couldn't believe it. Elmo the Elmo would be at his show! But how was he going to concentrate knowing that beautiful being would be in the crowd? He is going to have to really do even better then his best and not slip up! Squidward rang the bell trying to keep his cool. He messily wrote the order then handed it to Spongebob who was singing musical doodle. "Don't you dare mess this up Spongebob. You can mess up as many orders as you like but if you mess up this one I'll mess you up! My biggest crush is right there and I need you to get this right ok?" Spongebob looked at Squidward for a bit before responding "oh what do you mean crush squidy?" "ELMO you idiot!!!!" Squidward realized he accidentally shouted making him get incredibly embarrassed. "Just please don't mess this up..." "oh don't worry squidy I won't mess up anything..." Spongebob said in a suspicious tone. Squidward showed Elmo to his seat trying not to seem awkward. "Here you are Elmo sir!" Squidward quickly made the tacky table look fancy with some nice purple pillows and a table cloth he randomly had at his work station. A few minutes passed until spongebob walked out with the order. He was wearing a smug smile as he placed the order on front of Elmo. Squidward was nervous that the little cheap cleaning sponge did something to the order. Elmo reached to take a bite of the double Krabby Patty only to see ketchup... Lots and lots of ketchup. "Hey there is ketchup on this..." Elmo pushed all of the patties off the table revealing a red tomatoey mess. "SPONGEBOB!!!!" Spongebob laughed historically. Squidward knew Spongebob was jealous of his crush but this was too far. Squidward was about to destroy Spongebob when Mr. Krabs burst through his office door. "Spongebob!!!!! Did you mess up the order of an incredibly rich celebrity on purpose!!!! Do you know how much money I just missed out on!" Mr. Krabs burst into the kitchen where Spongebob was and dragged him out of the restaurant, then threw him far away "YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The crab screeched making everyone in the restaurant think there was a fire. "Carry on." Mr. Krabs said walking back into his office. Elmo looked at Squidward making him even more embarrassed. Squidward laughed awkwardly then quickly rushed into the kitchen making the perfect order himself. After Elmo finished his food he head out the door "Thanks! See you tonight!" Squidward blushed then returned to his station continuing taking orders while making them.