The parents of both Eliza and Jaden had been texting eachother continouslt every since Amy and Lisa had gained one another's numbers, making Eliza question as to if the mums had planned to do something.

"Eliza!" The girl heard her name being chanted outside her bedroom door. Swinging it open, it revealed to see a smiling Jaden with his suitcase by his side. Eliza returned the smile before moving to the side, allowing her boyfriend to enter her room.

"You packed and ready to go?" The boy asked Eliza, the girl simply nodding in response as she walked over to her suitcase, grabbing the handle.

To say Jaden was excited to spend Christmas with Eliza was an understatement. After having met Lisa the first time, Jaden couldn't wait to see the mum again, that instantly making Eliza feel so much better everytime she wanted to bring Jaden home with her to Maryland, or if Lisa wanted to come and stay in Los Angeles.

Addison was too joining the Hall siblings and Jaden to Maryland, but the girl would be coming on Boxing Day after the Christmas holiday. Eliza and Bryce completely understood as she wanted to spend Christmas with her family and younger brothers. This also meant that Sheri was happy she could have her eldest child for Christmas, not minding that she was directly after the holiday.

Lisa was excited to meet Addison, the girl of whom managed to wrap Bryce around her finger, the mother too calling her son a simp alongside his friends.

"Eliza! Jaden you ready? We've got to go!" The two teenagers heard Bryce shout from the bottom of the stairs, the home of the sway boys having grown quite quiet due to the boys all having of left the house, one by one to return home to their respected families.

Kio was too heading to the airport at the same time as the hall siblings and Jaden, as he was expected home back in Canada.

Upon having of arrived home from her stay at Jaden's family home, you best believe Eliza has been loving playing the matchmaker for Kio and Riley. Riley and Eliza had always been friends, but since having of become Kio's matchmaker, a stronger relationship has formed between the two girls, Eliza loving how genuine and funny the girl was.

The grabbing of her hand brought Eliza's attention onto Jaden, the two walking out of the girls room with their luggage in hand. Kio walked into the couple, joining them as the walked down the stairs, gently pulling down their suitcases with them.

"Let's go!" Bryce chanted as he clapped his hands together, leading the group of four out of the sway house.

"Road trip!"

elizahall added to her instagram story