Chapter 11 part II

Albus was noticing Sierra and found it easy to congratulate her when she is around no one so he walked towards her and sat beside her, looking at everyone talking.

“Congratulations Sierra....you did it...your...” he said but he certainly didn't knew which album this was and felt stupid right now.

“4th studio album......thankyou” she finished his sentence with a smile still watching everyone in front of her.

“4th!!!?? You're just 10!” Albus exclaimed quite taken back by the fact that it was her 6th studio album.

Sierra chuckled at his reaction “So what?....I have made 2 EPs and 3 albums. It's been 5 years. This is my 6th year so 4th album” she shrugged, finally looking at him with a sweet smile. Albus nodded with an ‘O’ in understanding.

“Why are you sitting here anyway?” he asked her casually.

“Because..I don't want to push someone and it's quite overwhelming.... I'm enjoying the view from here... they look happy” she said her song was playing around in the house which made it more weird.

“Well I've got something for you” he said to her with a happy grin.

“Me? Why?” she asked frowning.

“Well people ask what...not why” he said to her to which she chuckled softly. He took out and presented her with some wizarding music records and tapes.

Sierra looked at them happily, Albus smiled and gave it to her.
“Wizarding music!! Thankyou sooo much, you don't know how badly I wanted to hear them!” she exclaimed with gratitude. Albus smiled at her and it was so good for him too see her happy. He didn't knew but it was a pleasurable feeling when she gets happy and smiles the smile which reveals her cute, little dimples.

“Not as badly as James wanted to listen to your album...see” he said to her and pointed at James who was doing some weird but still not that had dance moves along with a member of the management team.

Sierra laughed softly but Albus was crazily laughing at him.
“Shut it Albus....atleast he is enjoying himself look he is happy” she said to him and Albus sat straight and tried not to laugh. They both looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

Albus stopped and noticed Sierra laughing, how dearly he himself didn't know but missed her laughter. Sierra stopped laughing and looked at Albus with a slight frown which he noticed but smiled and chuckled looking down.

“You've got a beautiful laugh” he said to her looking in her eyes. Sierra didn't know what to say at the sudden compliment she just looked into his green eyes. She then finally smiled it his compliment and Albus smiled back in relief that she didn't say or asked anything and that he didn't made a tool of himself.

“Thankyou..” said looking down now her cheeks were getting a little heated up but she wasn't blushing she picked up her head and remembered something “Actually....you know...your smile is really cute” she said to him confidently looking at him.

Albus looked away from her eyes and was trying not to blush but was failing. Sierra noticed it and smirked she leaned closer to him for a second and said “You don't have to hide that you're blushing”

Albus' expression suddenly changed and he regretted that he blushed. He thought she was too fast and straightforward. He looked up at her and saw her smiling at him. He slapped himself mentally that he can't even lie that he wasn't blushing.

Sierra noticed that in him “Oh.. it's ok I mean you know when someone compliments you, you feel good, you smile, you blush, blush harder.... So if you're cursing yourself then don't, it's fine” she said casually, shrugging her shoulders.

This made Albus more speechless.
“oh....well...thanks” he stuttered. Sierra noticed his awkwardness so she just smiled and nodded.

Albus cleared his throat “Um....I complimented you but you didn't.....I mean you didn't like it?” he asked her but wasn't in control of what he was actually saying.

“Well....if a person didn't blushed on someone's compliment doesn't always mean that he or she didn't liked it and besides I like it.... thankyou” she said trying to explain him casually.

“Yeah but most peop-” he tried to say before Sierra sweetly cut him off.

“Some people don't do things that most people do....just like most people don't look in the eye and compliment like the way you did” she explained to him with a smile and Albus chuckled softly. He found this so sweet that he blushed again. Sierra looked at him who was looking down and blushing and found it so adorable and cute that she couldn't hide her happy grin.

Before they could start talking again Mr. Scott interrupted “Oh the cake is here.....Sierra come on” he announced excitedly.

Sierra and Albus shared one last smile and got up and walked where everyone was.

“What are we gonna sing?” asked James jumping in excitement. Sierra just bit her tongue and gave James a you-shouldn't-have-asked-that look.

“Um.....happy release day?” asked Ms. Brown.

She quickly picked up the knife and began to cut the cake just so that they can stop singing whatever they were singing.

After everything was over she took her plate of cake and sat at the same place she was sitting earlier. Harry came with his plate of cake and sat beside her. Everyone else was chatting and eating their cake.

“How are you feeling?” asked Harry taking a spoonful of cake in his mouth.

“This is crazy....happy....they do this everytime you know” she said sarcastically making Harry laugh softly.

“That's not what I'm asking” he said to her chuckling.

“I'm feeling good....I'm happy my album just released.....it's cool” she said shrugging.

Harry sighed knowing exactly what she was doing “Look I know that this is your last time and it's hard for you but you're going to be happy and you'll like it there” he said tried to explain her.

Sierra nodded to him “I know because that's where I should be and I'm leaving all this behind but I hope it'll be worth it” she said to him. Harry smiled at how sensible she was.

“I promise you it will all be worth it. You'll have a better life” Harry assured her.

“Untill you're by my side” she said to him. Harry smiled at her and wrapped an arm around her.

“I'm always there with you” he assured her and for once in a long time she felt happy and secure.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey there🤘🤘🤘

Vote if you like it and comment.

Thanks for reading

DISCLAIMER........

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER AND ANY OF THE HARRY POTTER SERIES. HARRY POTTER AND ITS CHARACTERS ARE OWNED BY J.K. ROWLING.

THANKYOU 💙