Chapter 9 part II

Everyone was together on the dinner table with chit chats, sweet laughter and funny jokes. Sierra was sitting next to Albus who was sitting next to Rose. James was on Sierra's right and beside him was Hugo. On the opposite side it was Harry next to Hermione and Ginny and Ron at the end of the table.

Dinner was delicious. Hermione and Ron made sure they made a favourite dish for everyone and vegetarian food for Sierra.

 Hermione and Ron made sure they made a favourite dish for everyone and vegetarian food for Sierra

"So Sierra how far have you completed your album?" asked James engulfing a big bite of his food.

"um I'm almost done with the recording.....just one more track is left that'll be recorded tomorrow and the shooting for the videos will start from tomorrow as well.....just 4 more days" replied back Sierra and James nodded.

"Wow....filming music videos....sounds cool right? Do you like doing that? Have you ever considered acting?" asked Rose excitedly.

"Its quite fun.... sometimes the director gets on our nerves though....but no I never really considered acting...not at all" she said making an amusing face.

"When is it releasing....?" asked Ron paying attention.

"Next week....29th August, Tuesday" said Sierra with a smile. Ron smiled back at her.

"Its a good thing the release is preponed......I didn't really wanted to wait till next month" said James shaking his head.

"He is just going to lock himself in his room and listen to your new album while dancing like a chimpanzee.....trust me I've seen it once" whispered Albus in Sierra's ear. Sierra let out a controlled silent laugh and Albus laughed with her.

The dinner went on with both of them talking to each other quietly while others were busy in their conversation. Sierra never liked becoming the topic of discussion anywhere. Albus kept her quiet distracted from everyone.

After dinner everyone sat together for a while talking and laughing. Rose, Albus and Sierra were busy in their own world. As time went by it was finally time to go back home. Sierra really didn't wanted to go back and be alone again. For the first time in her life she felt like home with all of these people, she would do anything to live in the moment but right now she gotta go back home.

Ron insisted on dropping Sierra back home but Harry refused.

"Sierra I really don't want you to go....stayyy" said Rose pouting and lying her head on her shoulder.

"We'll meet soon Rose afterall we'll be going to school together" said Sierra in a childish voice just like Rose did. Rose giggled and nodded.

Sierra got up from her seat put her jacket on and thanked everyone for one last time. She was exhausted and not in a mood to hug anyone goodbye except for Ginny. Ginny gave her a tight hug and some instructions once again to which Sierra kept nodding and shaking her head nonchalantly and James and Albus were laughing softly standing in the corner. She wished everyone good night, goodbye and thanked Hermione once again, she just likes Hermione a lot.