008 | the upside down

Start from the beginning

Bea didnt even ask if she could, she just opened the door and saw his bloody face, stepping outside and closing the door behind her.

"You need to leave," Bea said and he stopped her, reaching up and gently touching the cut on her eyebrow,

"Did he do that to you? In the fight?" He asked and she scoffed, ignoring the urge to smile before looking at his face.

"What about you, are you OK, that looks pretty bad," she said, placing a hand on the top of his eye gently, retracting it quickly as he winced. "Sorry, it's just-" she started to say when Nancy cut her off.

Nancy suddenly opened the door and Steve looked at her confused. "Steve get out," Nancy said and he just looked at her confused.

"I want to make things right," he said before looking down and seeing the bandage on Bea's hand.

"Hey, did he do that to you," Steve asked, his eyes full of worry as he grabbed Bea's hand, examining the bandage and not even noticing Nancy was still standing there.

"Let me in," he said as he pushed past Nancy.

Steve walked in and saw the weapons on the table.

Nancy grabbed Beas gun from the table, pointing it at Steve.

"Get out!" She yelled and Steve looked around confused,

"What is going on, is this a cult?" He asked and Bea sighed.

"I told you that you two made it seem like a cult," she said and Bea stepped inbetween Steve and the bullet just as Nancy started to count down.

"Put the bloody gun down Nancy," Bea said as she walked forward so the gun was pressed against her forhead.

Thats when the lights started blinking and Bea jumped backwards, nearly knocking Steve over in the process. Bea grabbed the gun from Nancy, knowing if she had it then someone would die.

"Will someone please explain to me what the hell is going on," Steve yelled and Bea walked towards him, holding the gun out and looking around.

The Demogorgan fell down the ceiling behind Nancy and Jonathan whilst Bea still stood on front of Steve, trying to protect him from the Demogorgan.

He screamed and Nancy and Jonathan started running. Bea grabbed Steves hand, pulling him out as he stared at the Demogorgan in shock.

"Jump," Bea said as they approached the bear traps and Steve did so, screaming oh my god as he followed Bea into Jonathans room, watching as she slammed the door closed.

"Jesus! JESUS! What the hell was that?" Steve asked and Bea turned to him.

"Shut up!" She said and he immediately closed his mouth like a little boy who was just told off by his mum.

The monster screeched from outside and Bea pointed the gun at the door whilst Jonathan held a lighter, the light from it flickering as the real lights in the room started to turn off randomly before coming back on again.

The electricity jolted as everyone - par a very confused Steve - stared at the yo-yo that was sitting on Jonathans chair, waiting for the signal.

"Do you hear anything?" Nancy asked Jonathan who turned his lighter off, shaking his head.

Jonathan held his bat as he looked out at the hallway to see that the Demogorgan was nowhere to bee seen.

They all stepped out in confusion, staring at the closed bear trap. They all followed Jonathan cautiously into the living room, circling around and looking for the Demogorgan. Steve stood in the doorway, muttering to himself in a panicked haze.