Telling Everyone Good Or Bad

The next morning they jumped out of bed to the sound of Harry playing thee trumpet in their room. So when Harry asked " After all you have done to her you are going to put her back through this. She hasn't done anything to you and why sould you do this to her again."

Then Niall and Harry started fighting.(not with actions with their words.)

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP.. I DON'T WANT TO SEE EITHER OF YOU EVER AGAIN. DONT BOTHER TO CALL. BOTH OF YOU GUYS KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT FIGHTING." JordYn screamed and slammed the door behind her. 

"Louis can you please give me aa ride home?"

"Yes, do you want to go right now.'

"Can we please like run.. hurry"

"Yes, lets go."

When they got into the car she just sat back in her seat untill they got to her house and she got out of the car and ran into her house. When she got into the door she ran straight to her room and went out the back door. Then she ran to the treehouse which she had spotted befor she had went on tour. So she went up their and cried for an hour. Then her phone starts to buzz so she looks at the screen and she notices that it was Niall calling her anf Harry texting her. She didnt answer eith of them. Then she saw a white truch coming towards her house so she threw her phone which landed in a bucket of water. Then they parked their car and came up to the house. When they knocked on the door you could hear the echo of the knock. She layed down so if they walked by they couldnt see her. Then her Aunt answered the door.