Telling the Boys

So Jordyn went back outside in without even looking like she had been crying. Then Harry asked " What happened"

"Um Niall cheated on me with another girl from Ireland" Jordyn said as she fought back her tears.

Everyone stopped and looked and they all felt really bad for her. Then Liam asked her " Do you want me to walk to my place and you can stay the night there so you dont have to deal with Louis asking you so many questions?"

"Sure."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jordyn's thoughts.

What happens if we kiss. What if something more happens. What if he asked me if I want company and I freeze up like I do when I get nervous. What if I fall in love with Liam and when Niall come back I fall in love with him again and I don't know who to pick.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liams thoughts

What happens if I fall in love with her. Or what happens if Niall comes back and I fall in love with her and she picks me and then Niall get all mad and leaves the band. What do I do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So when they get to Liams house she gets into her pj's and then she gets into Liams bed. Then she herd the water running in the bathroom. The she thought to herself I thought that Liam left. So she knocked on the bathroom and said that she needed to use the restroom. She thought that Louis would come to the bathroom door but you know who came to the door. It was.........................................................