A Night With The Boys

"Would you like to come to my place and have lunch with the boys and I?" Hary said to Jordyn

'Give me like 10 minutes to get ready and I will go with you guys." Jordyn said.

"OK"

When Jordyn came out of her room she looked stunning. She was wearing black Vans, A Tiffany blue shirt, black jeans. and she straightned her hair so straight it made walls look lumpy. So then they all went out side and hoped into a big white truck. When we got to the room we had ordered pizza and sat in a oval like shape getting to know eachother. After about 30 min of getting to know eachother Harry asked Jordyn " Would everyone like to stay the night, of course Jordyn would get the bed and we can sleep on cots and air mattresses and stuff like that?"

" No Need for that because I am going to sleep on the cot or air mattres." Jordyn said

"Ok, I will take you over to your Aunts house to get your stuff and Boys can you get this room cleaned up by the time that we get back. And Louie we will need you to drive us over there." Harry said. 

After we got back to the room we all played board games and just were being our selfs. Then at about 11pm everyone was passed out. The next morning when everyone was wake we all went to go eat breakfust at Nialls little house.  At Nialls house we had a great meal of pankcakes with cheesy eggs. Then when we were done eating they had to reherse so of course I stayed to here them. Then Harry pulled me aside and told me " I am so glad that I was able to meet you and I am so glad that I was able to spend time with you. I have only met one of my cousins before you and she went totaly crazy."

" No Problem. I am a huge One Direction fan but it is my choise to stay close to you and not act crazy and loose you forever know ing all the things that I have been through." Jordyn stated.

" Well you are welcome to stay wit me anytime and if you ever need anything I am just a phone call away." Harry chuckled to her.

       For the next week Jordyn was spending all her time with One Direction.   :)