The End And A Beginning

A/n:the end is near. Yeah its coming but how will it end. I'll tell you one thing, well two, DOJAAAAAIN and reset.

Y/n had a feeling in his chest. It was 3 weeks after the internships. Alot had happened, the hero tests, camp, rescuing bakugo. And the unfortunate retirement of all might. As the class was sitting down waiting for another usj test, Aizawa entered the class and warned everyone that Dio had teamed up with a priest call pucci.

Y/n feeling spiked hearing pucci. Jouske didn't feel any better hearing of Dio.

KING CRIMSON

Y/n and Momo were sitting on the bus together on the way to the usj. It was painfully obvious that Momo liked
Y/n. Y/n noticed this and decided to ask her out after the usj.

At the usj two figures exited kurogires portal. It was Dio and Pucci. Other villains exited different portals. This reminded them of their first encounter. Y/n and Jouske left no time in going after the two. Y/n vs Dio Jouske vs Pucci.

Killer queens strikes were almost on par with the worlds, but were Killer queen shined was in its explosive power. During the training with Joseph he learned to create explosions in his fists to create devastating punches. Crazy diamond was easily over powering made in heaven.

The other students and teachers were fighting the other villains. Mina and Momo were fighting side by side until kirishima helped get them out of trouble and back to the main group of students. Y/n was heavily bleeding and brused due to the power of the world, "so this is your end. Sorry Y/n but i guess you'll see your parents in heaven" he gave a sick smile "now, DIE" "HERMIT PURPLE"

Joseph appeared and stopped Dio from killing Y/n "Y/n this arrow, its the one arrow to evolve all stands" Joseph threw it at him "Use it DESTROY DIO" "thats enough out of you old man" Dio punched Joseph threw the stomach "Jou..ske....look...aft.er..your..mothe..r"
Jouske saw his dad die this gave Pucci a chance to retreat behind Dio.

Jouske charged at Dio but was getting over powered by the world. "I guess you jostars are all bark...no bite" "AHHHHHH" Dio looked at Y/n as he had stabed the requiem arrow into his wrist. It absorbed itself into his stand evolving killer queen.

Y/n stood there with a pink aura around him, killer queen stood behind him. It looked the same however he had a cape around his waist, a skull in its chest, and his right hand was iron up to its elbow. Dio stood i aw of this power "FINALLY Y/N YOU DID IT NOW JOIN ME BE MYY SI-"
SHIBAAAAAAA
Dios jaw was hanging from his face
"You killed Joseph, almost killed Jouske. You caused this massive fight, putting Momo in danger. I swear by all the stands and stand users you've killed, ILL KILL YOU DIO"
SHIBA SHIBA SHIBABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABA

SHIBA

Dio was sent into the air. Killer queen requiem set off explosions in his hand, he then threw his hand towards Dio causing massive explosions going off around Dio. He fell a smoldering mess burnt, broken, bloody. Pucci stood there, "how...dare...you....I will reset this universe AND ALLOW DIO TO BECOME STRONGER" Y/n ran to him but Pucci had used mad in heaven to accelerate him running. Y/n ran at him "GET BACK HERE" "MADE IN HEAVEN RESET THIS VILE TIMELINE SO THAT LORD DIO CAN BE VICTORIOUS"

"DOJAAAAAIN" Y/n was pulled into a Japanese flag and teleported to a different void
"Were am I...why do you..look like me"

"Yeah I should introduce myself im
y/n but my hero name is funny valentine. My stand dirty deeds done dirt cheap can access other timelines and universes, Pucci has done this to many timelines. My timeline is in danger from a even stronger Dio and I need help, I'm going to timelines recruiting other Y/n to get our timelines safe." Y/n looked at him, "soo your me with a different stand and you need me to help you, recruiting other Y/n to help defeat Pucci." He thought for a moment "Will I get to see Momo again." "If I can beat Pucci ill get back your timeline." "Then Funny Valentine, consider Killer King your ally"

A kid is born quirkless however he has a yellow friend who appear to have....clockes on his knees the kids name. Y/n brando his stand.....za warudo.