A timestopping encounter

After the festival y/n had time to think he decided that his quiet life was gone so why not stand out. Jouske was at home with his mum waiting fir his dad Joseph to show up. Momo was training with her quirk trying to improve. Mina....well....mina was on her phone talking to people not really being productive.

As UA started again jouske was walking to school with a smile on his face he knew who he and y/n are gonna intern with. Momo was in class talking with jirou, mina and uraraka.
Y/n was no where to be seen though this concerned everyone as he's normally in school at this time, jouske entered the class room "aye wheres
y/n" everybody looked at jouske " is he not with you" "no I thought he'd be with you momo~" momo blushed and looked down. Aizawa walked in with another sleeping bad in one hand "get out we are here" "yeah nah im good" "get out" "nope sorry shota but I aint moving" aizawa looked at jouske and momo before throwing the bag at jouske "Y/N GET THE FUCK OUT MY SLEEPING BAG" to everyone's shock y/n crawled out of the sleeping bag but he looked different, his right side of his hair was dyed pink to match killer queen. Everyone stared at him "ok im here good good cool" he looked at a blushing momo and winked, he then turned to jouske "jojo did you ask your dad the question" "hell yeah"

D4C
"Oi jojo do I call your dad jojo too, or are you jojo 1 and 2"
"I fucking hate you y/n"
DOJAAAAAIN

After school jouske, y/n, mina and momo were shopping around at a mall they were just having fun. Then y/n stopped he looked around and to his shock it was the mall were he got his stand, lost his family and met shota. As he shook his head he turned to walk only realising that everyone had stopped he looked around and saw DIO.

As he went to move he froze up too only hearing what he said
"Hohoho y/n how nice of you to return to your place of birth. You can thank me for your stand, I knew you'd be a powerful stand user but I always believed you would be my ally and not my enemy." DIO turned around and walked towards momo "A beautiful woman i can see the potential she has would be a lovely wife for me wouldn't you think." As DIO was saying this y/n was thinking about pumilimg his vampire ass into the ground "but the real reason im here is to tell you something, there's this arrow, its said to hold great power, able to evolve a stand. I want you to find it and use it on yourself you are way to weak to be my successor" DIO summoned the world but he looked ga little grey "and you will be my successor, see you soon."

                      Y/n brando

Is DIO telling the truth. Is Joseph going to teach jouske and y/n. What is this mysterious arrow. Well find out next time on dragon bal-