the battle training

Y/n was sitting in class, everyone was talking about how today would be boring when they heard a noise from outside "I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON" all might was walking towards the podium and the explained about hero costumes then made everyone change.

Y/n put his suit on, it resembled his 'older brother' costume but there were two big details, 1- it was more tight so it wouldn't get snagged on anything and 2- it was able to lower the suits temperature and people around him allowing them to be safe from shear heart attack. Y/n saw jouskes costume it seemed to be a over the top school outfit that was exposing his shirt, if y/n didn't know he would think jouske and momo were related, all might explained the exercise though y/n wasn't listening he was too busy trying to get momo to put clothes on by lowering the temperature around her.

(Teams are as canon and so are wins)
" SO NOW EVERYONE IS DONE Y/N, JOUSKE, YOU TWO WILL BE FACING ME" y/n and jouske fist bumped and walked towards the fake building, all might set up the bomb they heard iida on the ear piece "Start and don't destroy the building its not a hero way" y/n lowered the temperature of the area around him and jouske "jouske ill send out shear heart attack then we follow it find all might and-" " BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM" y/n smiled "I wouldn't put it like that but yeah"

With all might

All might was waiting when he heard a noise it sounded like talking but it wasn't then he looked down and saw a small round ball on treads with a skull on it "WHATS THIS NOW" all might walked over two it and it jumped at him all might punched it but it exploded in his hand all might looked at his hand until "jesus y/n you didn't tell me your exploson was gonna be that powerful" "whatever sll might is here so.....you ready jouske" jouske laughed "always ready"
CRAZY DIAMOND
KILLER QUEEN

Killer queen and crazy diamond double teamed all might with two barrages of punches but all might punched killer queen causing y/n to fly back, jouske ran to him to heal him with crazy diamond "HAHA STUPID HEROS YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME ON YOUR OWN DIVING BOARD HAIR" y/n laughed "you're so fucked all might" before all might could ask what he ment jouske stood up "son of a bitch. What did you say. ABOUT MY HAIR" Crazy diamond barraged all might pushing him towards a pillar
DORARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARA

all might went to block but realised something, he was stuck in the wall jouske used his stand ability to break the wall and reform it around all might. Y/n stood up and touched the bomb ending the training they let all might go and y/n and jouske walked to the infirmary to heal the pain in
y/n chest

Somewhere near the training area

Dio was watching y/n smiling, seeing this kids potential was something dio knew he was gonna enjoy seeing y/n fighting spirit "hehe y/n kira you are truly a worthy stand user. I envy that but not to worry you'll be working for me in no time...Y/n Brando"

Next chapter preview

"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA, MUDA." "FUUUUUUUCCC-" hey that's me your probably wondering how I got here, well iys a long story