Ah shit your here!

A/N this takes place after the U.S.J incident and Toga, Dabi and deku have classes with 1-A, 1-B , 1-C and the support course if they want to. And I know dabis older but in this there the same age.

No one's POV:

Deku, Dabi and Toga stood outside the gates of U.A waiting for their guide, a woman named Hana who would be helping them get adjusted to the school.

"Do you think we'll see K-kacchan?"

"Kacchan? You know someone who goes here?" Said a sudden voice from behind them.

They turned around to see a woman about the age of twenty if they had to guess.

"Oh right how rude of me, I'm Hana and I'll be your guide!" Said the woman cheerfully

"O-oh  hello, I'm I-izuku Midoriya, s-shes Himiko Toga and that's d-dabi."
"Ah! Aren't you adorable! The other teachers are going to be soooo jealous I get to work with such cuties!"

"Tch don't call me cute....."Grunted Dabi

"He's right you know! Dabis not cute at all! Me and deku on the other hand are adorable!"

"A-ah, thank y-you Toga...." Said deku quietly.

"Now we should really get going or you'll be late! So come along!"

The three of them followed the energetic woman as she showed them were all of their classrooms were, the cafeteria, the dorms( I know they don't have them yet but let's just pretend), the teachers lounge and the principals office.

"I-i have to go to the bathroom b-be right b-back." Said broccoli boy as he started to walk away.

"Alright I'll see you in class Izu-kun~" Toga while Dabi and Hana just nodded.

Deku started walking to the bathroom and soon lost himself in his thoughts. When he bumped into someone making him fall on the floor.

"Sorry about that, my name is Hitoshi Shinso and you are?" Said the sleepy kitty reaching out his hand.

"I'm s-sorry as well and my n-name is I-izuku Midoriya, this is my first day here."

"Oh? What class are you in?"

"Ah it's complicated, but I'll probably see you around a-assuming  your a first year. But I got to go! Bye!"

"Bye....." Replied the now confused sleepy kitty.

~TIME SKIP~

Dabi, deku, Toga and Hana now stood outside of 1-A's classroom waiting for Aizawa to call them in.

"You may come in and introduce yourself or whatever, I'm going to sleep." Said Aisawa as he opened the doors, returned to his desk and pulled out his iconic sleeping bag.

"Alright I'll be of then, Au revoir!" Said Hana cheerfully.

They stepped into the classroom and walked to the front. The three of them had already decided that Toga would introduce all three of them as deku was far too nervous and Dabi just couldn't be bothered.

"Hello my name is Himiko Toga and this is my lovely friend Izuku Midoriya and my not so lovely friend Dabi! I like listening to girl's in red and shopping! Izu-kun likes pastel colours and his friend Kacchan!-"

"Yeah shitty Deku better like me! I'm his fucking best friend!" Shouted a certain angry pomeranian making all heads turn to him.

"You know one of them Bakubro?"

"Y-yes we're childhood friends." The greenette stuttered out while coming out of his hiding place behind Dabi.
"Wah, there's no way Bakugou now's such a cutie like yourself!" Shouted Pikachu

"C-cutie?" Stuttered deku because unlike everyone else he couldn't see how pretty he was and he's completely oblivious to the many people with crushes on him, but I mean look at him how could you not love him?!

658 words

______________________________________

Hi! Well done you made it to the second chapter!  Ah yeah and next chapter the class will find out our trio were villains! Btw I haven't prof read any of these chapters.

(Also I might make knock off Kirby a huge bitch or maybe Iida?)