Anakin smiled at the two and Fives and Tup were shocked. Rex tried to reverse their position but Ahsoka pressed hard on the mandibular angle, a pressure point below his ear and on his jawline. She pressed hard with her thumb causing Rex to groan and yelp in pain, "Okay! Okay! You win let me up!"

Ahsoka smiled and got off of him. She pulled Rex to his feet and he rubbed the spot on his jaw line.

"Sorry," Ahsoka said, "But you deserved it,"

Rex grumbled words in mando'a and glared at Fives when he sniggered. Tup elbowed him, implying he should stop.

"Well," Anakin said, "Now that that's settled, Fives, clean up. Tup can help too if he wants, but you two," he pointed to Ahsoka and Rex, "you two can do whatever for now,"

Fives turned to Tup, "Will you help?"

Tup smirked, "Nope," he said popping the 'p'.

Tup left the room and left Fives standing there with a frown, "Stupid clean up duty..." he muttered.

Anakin, Ahsoka, and Rex left the room. The couple went the opposite way of Anakin.

As they were walking, Ahsoka said, "I didn't hurt you too bad, right?"

Rex shook his head, "I've trained with Cody, what you did was nothing compared to what he does,"

"Stang, what's he do?"

"Let's just say he kicks whoever he's fighting or sparring with into next week,"

Ahsoka chuckled, "That's impressive. I'm assuming he wins every time?"

"Yeah, but next I'll kill him for telling Skywalker about us,"

Ahsoka grabbed a hold of Rex's hand, "Yeah I'd like to see you try,"

"Hey!" Rex said jokingly.

Ahsoka snickered as they continued to walk down the hall.

*Night-time*

Ahsoka was standing in front of the mirror taking off her bracelet and set it on the dresser. She suddenly felt two arms wrap around her waist and warm lips on her neck. She looked down and saw tan arms. Ahsoka smiled and moved her hands on top of his, "Rex," she said, "What are you doing?"

He stopped what he was doing and said, " 'M giving you affection. Do you want me to stop?"

"No," Ahsoka said as she leaned into Rex.

Rex smiled and continued to shower Ahsoka's neck with kisses. She felt his warm breath and occasionally she could feel his teeth. He nipped at her her cool Togruta skin and Ahsoka let out a small gasp. She loved it when he did this, she always got a warm feeling that spread throughout her body. He tighted his grip around her waist. Rex let up and rested his chin between her two montrals. He noticed that he was stretching to do this, "You are getting tall," he said.

"What do you mean?" She asked, wanting to hear him say it again.

"You'll be taller than me with your montrals if you keep growing."

Ahsoka turned around and looked into his amber eyes with a straight face, "That means you'll be the little spoon and I'll be the big spoon," she said, then a big grin stretched across her face.

Rex rolled his eyes playfully, "I'm not a spoon I'm a knife,"

Ahsoka chuckled, "Yeah, the softest knife in the galaxy,"

"I am not soft," Rex said, trying his best to keep down his smile, but miserably failing.

Ahsoka poked him lightly on the chest, "You are a very soft, affectionate, caring, and lovable soldier,"